Good 86+ spots

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Re: Good 86+ spots

Postby Smittie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

Force skill on cocoons.

Thats how I got my glimmer. And that was in the area with big cocoons. I tried the easier one, but it was too easy.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby bjornlung » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 am

I tried to use forceskill on cocoons too, but to no avail. Do you know whether the drop are related to your character level or not (I'm under 90 atm)?
bjornlung

Postby Smittie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 am

I was 86 back then, before they raised lvls on mobs.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby langlang » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Ive been going to fairy village a lot the past 2 months, and I've gotten billions of adenas worth of twilight drops, but so far only 1 batch of glimmer and it was in a 3k pile. As far as I can see, the only "double" exp monsters are the patrolling monsters that spawn once every 5 minutes or so. The difference between 250k and 500k fairies are that the 250k ones are lower level and are in an easier area with lower spawn. the 500k fairies are in the large cocoon areas.

The purpose of glimmer is two fold. 1. the monster that spawn from glimmer are exactly the same as hitting the cacoon during the day but they have a chance to drop materials like tempers and cokes. And 2, if you use it at night time it will spawn the same monsters as during the day. Normally, when you open a cacoon at night you get a slightly stronger monster that has dark resist rather than water or earth resist. This is important if you have the incorrect element weapon. However, if you open cacoons with skills rather than glimmer or regular attacks, the monsters spawn at 75-50% hp and are a quicker kill, except during the night. At night, they always spawn with 100% hp.

So it's a trade off. Force attack the cacoons with special abilities/skills to exp faster, or use glimmer to spawn easier monsters at night/to farm basic rgrade materials (no molds)
langlang

Postby Lineage » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am

BergEr wrote:Doubt it, most randoms/neutrals wont be 95 for months so they will all gear up in twilight. Same for every new player that come along and get stuck between 85 and 95. (and subs)
I wont be like with immortal that lost 50% of its value per day.

I think we will have a market for TW gear for a long time :d

No offense, but i checked stats of TW Enhance type/light and Immortal Enhance type/light and there is not such a great differnce to justify the price difference as well.

Price difference maybe is based to how rare is to drop TW against Immortal (and ofcourse the big E-GO) but since they are both R and after them there is R-95/R-99 it is kinda strange.

About S80 gear now, it seems that or the majority of people haven't understand that you can have free gear until 86lvl now, or there is a market for them from people who are willing to pay a lot of adena for Vorpal/Vesper rathet than get a n Immo set for 10m.

I could justify the above market anomaly only if peoples motive is a solid/ready made gear for PvP mostly, cause for PvE a 300 weapon and healer/tank is what is needed.

PS Now where i can farm stones/crystalls 85lvl+ ? I awaken today and my moto is "Don't buy anything that you can farm yourself"
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby Laby » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 am

Price is not the main factor, stats are
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

price is only a factor in the sense that u need 3x120 on each armor piece so buying cheap vorpal fully elemented >>> immortal cause immortal bonus sucks + putting on elements is going to cost u alot for an armor that will be impossible to resell later..
Draecke

Postby ddod » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 am

PS Now where i can farm stones/crystalls 85lvl+ ? I awaken today and my moto is "Don't buy anything that you can farm yourself"

Stones/crystals spoil from southern swampland mobs. The one that you kill for the 300k quest from Vololololdos dude.
ddod

Postby kirvel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:27 pm

1) how do you get the glimmer??
2) what's the difference between glimmer and regular attack or
Skill attack on cacoons??
3) where else can I spoil stones??? So far I'm aware of dark stones on swamp stalkers...
kirvel

Postby Elmar » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm

As for getting the Glimmer, see Smittie's post at the top of this page. The different monsters depending on which kind of attack you choose can be found in the table about 1/3 down here:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%ED% ... C%EC%A7%80

As for the Attribute Stones, click on the link at the variety you are interested in:
http://gametsg.techbang.com/lineage2/in ... h&x=29&y=9
Monsters in red ideograms on the droplists are spoil :)
Elmar

Previous

Return to Hunting Grounds