Primeval Isle - Attack Sailren quest

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Re: Primeval Isle - Attack Sailren quest

Postby BergEr » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Its also working very well to bring awaken char "security reasons" and flag, when ppl aoe they go flagged and u 1hit them =)

Did this in harnak/Pi a few times just to clear a spot.

Mby its a bit evil to use 90+ char on 7x players, but its needed sometimes :d
BergEr

Postby Draecke » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 pm

that's a good one, those mages will be so dead now cause my main will rape them.. dual sub change to tank rebuf and hi fck off my spot change back to sws..
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:45 am

But any of the new spots should give faster exp than that quest does...

And you are still sws? Or enchanter now?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Crystaleca » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Nice quest, they should have more like it :D 81 0% to 85 0% and awakened on my dualclass in 3 days, did the quest 189 times.

One thing I found, it was faster to single target kill than aoe, it seems that if a lot of mobs died at the same time I only got 3-4 quest items max, but if I killed the mobs one at a time I got quest items about 90%-100% of the time.
Crystaleca

Postby Keeks » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Yeah, its definitely nice quest. During this weekend I've done 80,3 -> 83, with a little stop to do epic quest at 81. It took me about 3 hours to finish 81,3 -> 82 and 4 hours to do 82 -> 83.
Doing all that on Europe morning times, the spot was almost empty at start, and I was able to do the quest very swiftly. Even when the place got a little crowded, getting all those 30 items never took me more than 1 Prophecy buff (5 minutes). And All that was done on Eva's Saint with arcane mace, as I has to 3 shot all the mobs. The droprate is close to 100% when killing solo, no idea about parties.

Also, I have to mention that having Salvation from skill link is quite funny, especially in the case how the buff sharing works with pets. To keep my mana up, I do use kookaboora. As the pets gets your buff at the point when you summon them, sharing strong buffs like Salvation is easy and funny. When I buff myself, I just resummon the pet, and when it dies (T-Rex really loves to kill that little poor chicken), it just gets revived, and after resummoning it gets the Salvation again.

Also I must say that with few exception the people there behaves fine, not stealing my raptors even that its just 1 shot for them to fill it, and I sometimes get swarmed with like 10 raptors (the power of rezist shock, heals, enlightments and ass-saving Salvation is incledible). The only thing that still bothers me are T-Rexes, as they mostly just ignore me, sometimes they kill my little chicken, and sometimes they just decide to kill me, and tries to hunt me down through the entre nest...
Keeks

Postby Draecke » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:59 am

Smittie wrote:And you are still sws? Or enchanter now?

awaken Tank with dual subclass SwM which will be enchanter by the end of this week :o
Draecke

Postby Smittie » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:32 am

Makes sense, considering your gear. I think you will like tank, it's alot of fun, and every party needs one :D (Well, not Harnak first lvl but who exps there?)
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Laby » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Elmar wrote:This might really work as intended, or maybe it was originally intended as a daily quest. Nevertheless it seems a bit unfair toward melee classes that Nukers get such a nice quest and they don't.

I just found an other quest

This one is different, she is daily and 80+
She gives 13 773 960 XP and 16 232 820 SP, and 742 800 adena
You could take it at Daichir at Schuttgart Village

You just have to run inside the Mithril Mines, and talk to the 5 lucien's altars. Start from the Northen entrance, you just follow the way (there is no other way, Mithril Mines is not what it used to be) and you will see the 5 altars.

Not the same at all in fac, but still helpful for people without good gear having problems to catch up with SP/Adena
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby BergEr » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

Laby wrote:
Elmar wrote:This might really work as intended, or maybe it was originally intended as a daily quest. Nevertheless it seems a bit unfair toward melee classes that Nukers get such a nice quest and they don't.

I just found an other quest

This one is different, she is daily and 80+
She gives 13 773 960 XP and 16 232 820 SP, and 742 800 adena
You could take it at Daichir at Schuttgart Village

You just have to run inside the Mithril Mines, and talk to the 5 lucien's altars. Start from the Northen entrance, you just follow the way (there is no other way, Mithril Mines is not what it used to be) and you will see the 5 altars.

Not the same at all in fac, but still helpful for people without good gear having problems to catch up with SP/Adena

There is a 2nd daily inside mithrilmines thats kinda same, u talk to 10 mobs and done =)
You take it at the npc next to the water (inside)
BergEr

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 am

Here is a map of the Mithril Mines, Lucien's Altars are marked with green arrows.

The NPC Berger talked about is marked in red.
Attachments
MithrilMine9.jpg
From http://playforum.net/lineage2
MithrilMine9.jpg (178.34 KiB) Viewed 3652 times
Elmar

PreviousNext

Return to Hunting Grounds