SoA - Nursery

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

SoA - Nursery

Postby Marant » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm

HI all,
I'm doing the nursery, for the last 3 days, but theres a few things i didnt understud yet, hope u can help me out in this one :P

1 - does it matter how many itens u deliver in the end ? (i delivered very diferent number of itens and always get the same 10 tissues from the deliverys, thou i heard that it is like that cause of low number of delivery items :S)

2 - i tryed to hit maguen with force attacks and only once i manage to hit him, even made a macro for it.
made it like this and doesnt work, so might have an error in spelling (please correct it if it's wrong):
/target maguen
/forceattack
might be wrong never was good making macros :P

all help will be welcomed, thank you in advance
Marant

Re: SoA - Nursery

Postby Sabotin » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:01 pm

http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%EC% ... 4%EC%A0%84
The wiki explains it pretty well I think. I have never been able to get higher than 1600, so I can't say for certain it's like that though.

As for the Maguen part, I'm using just a simple "/target maguen" macro and spamming the hell out of it when he shows up (the 2nd successful use of /target command will make me attack him). I can't say it works all the time, but it does work often. Though it's also possible that it's supposed to be like that (From the patch notes on official site: "Depending on the number of Residues the Maguen steals, the character may be able to target and attack the Maguen.").
Sabotin

Postby Marant » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Thank you very much

thou re-use time on that instance has been 3 hours not 6hours like wiki description.
Still very usefull info :)
Marant

Postby MYSTERYouse » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Marant wrote:Thank you very much

thou re-use time on that instance has been 3 hours not 6hours like wiki description.
Still very usefull info :)

It's only temporary.

Also my personal record is having 3 maguens spawned at once at me. But I don't bother with the count as I do the instance for the exp exclusively.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Marant » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 am

I'm doing it for the XP, but (as i am a cool guy :P) i'm farming it to help my constant pt mates get a bit more decent gear.
Marant

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 am

Marant wrote:/target maguen

This macro line is enough, just spam it once it is next to you. First time it targets him, second time it launches an attack.
Good is to have high attack speed and make sure you are turned toward him, otherwise your character spends some time with turning around (what actually adds a slight delay between target and attack)
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Return to Hunting Grounds