Pagan Temple

Information about various hunting grounds and mobs can be posted here.

Pagan Temple

Postby Hamster » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:43 pm

One day I collected 16 pagan souls (it was starting my travel around PT and it was around reset of daily quests so I decided to turn quest to finish) and I got 10 pagan bloods. Next day I collected 60+ souls (yes it was late too :p) and I got... 10 bloods too. Someone knows when this number of pagan blood start to increase? :)
Hamster

Re: Pagan Temple

Postby Elmar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:05 pm

It doesn't increase. The quest "Triol's Movement" has two stages. First you collect 50 Pagan Totems which you can exchange at Razen for 10 bottles of Pagan Blood or 1 Divine Box. Then she sends you back in again and you must collect 50 Totems plus at least 1 Pagan Soul. When you turn that in, you get the same reward, any excess Souls will be deleted:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=248726
If you bring in 1200 Souls, your Vitality will be refilled by about 1/3:
http://gametsg.techbang.com/lineage2/in ... est_detail

In a later version (Echo 5?) there is a way to increase your Blood harvest by gambling with Genius Scientist Theomok or whatever his name in the English version is:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%EC% ... +%ED%94%BC
But I would advise against this. You will probably wind up with no Blood, no adena and a ton of plain R-Grade Enchantment Scrolls :D
Elmar

Postby Tiferet » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:24 pm

tl;dr yet another gambling quest from NCSoft.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Elmar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

I personally find this counterproductive. People see that a Giant's Weapon Enchantment Scroll R-Grade costs 18,462 bottles of Pagan Blood. That Blood is not tradeable, and it's a once-per-day quest. So you must work many years until you get such a Scroll, and by then we will probably be in Q-Grade or even QQ-Grade, as XVII once predicted, and then the R-Grade Scroll you worked so hard for will be worthless. So people will feel compelled to gamble. But that just leads to frustration and disenchantment with the game. Ask Horuswar about his experience with the Dye Lottery.
Elmar

Postby Hamster » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Hehe yeah, I tried twice a gamble but 1st time I got of course our beloved EAR and second time nothing :)
Thanks for info :)
Hamster

Postby Tiferet » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah, that's why I added my bitter comment... Although with words alone it probably didn't sound so bitter, but anyway... Here it is.

I'm not even high enough to enter PT without having someone open the gates for me, but I'm tired already of all this gambling. There's crisis, Korea is in a state of war, etc., but nothing should encourage people to ruin themselves by gambling. It's a dangerous addiction, like everything that involves online gaming, smoking, taking drugs and Fight Clubs.
[Naia] Tiferet - Aeore Healer / Wynn Summoner / Shillien Templar / Ghost Sentinel (retired)
[Guild Wars 2] Macha Whitelight - (Mesmer) and 7 other toons (Ranger, Elementalist, Necromancer, Guardian, Thief, Warrior, Engineer)
Tiferet

Postby Draecke » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 pm

1200 souls does not equal to 1/3 Vita, not on NCWest servers.. 800+ souls wasn't even 1/8 vita so no way..
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 pm

This could have something to do with the Vitality adjustment we had one or two weeks after Glory Days went live. If the Vitality is paid out in absolute points, then the relative effect you see on the green bar is less when you have overall a bigger number of Vitality Points than in other L2 territories.
Elmar

Return to Hunting Grounds