Lineage 2 Helios (Chronos , Atelia instance main dd HK Tank)

Re: Lineage 2 Helios (Chronos , Atelia instance main dd HK T

Postby Draecke » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:37 am

the 101 HK aura is obviously the best one to use as it adds the most patt/p crit damage, as said anything that boost those even if it's just a little helps as many small tweaks can add up to quite a difference.

2 simple obvious examples would be:
- use bless epics, either real or shadow versions as bless valakas adds alot to patt/STR and crit damage increase of lindvior earring is quite noticable when stacked with the aura
- use STR dyes for patt and skill effects, STR/CHA dyes for even more boost - it's small but again it all adds up

AP set up for PVE should be very obvious?
4x HP / 4x Patt / 2x Acuracy for rampage shield passive / 2x both crit options / 2x elemental patt <= all of these are in the Warrior branch
Draecke

Postby TheAlleged » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:26 pm

thank you! i only had like 2 ap pts spend someone else than your recommend, i changed it and will try it out since i have the other items you recommened.

and i figured Avenger was better, just wasnt sure if you know a secret or something, you never know about NC Soft, sometimes they have ass backwards glitches.
TheAlleged

Postby Draecke » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:51 pm

blunts are only better if u run around with sos else u'll be forced to compensate for the crap crit rate but hey some ppl are fine with not having max crit rate and don't say tauti ring cause that's only good for pvp
Draecke

Postby TheAlleged » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:34 am

oh i think you mistook what i said, i ment avenger aura vs. rage

I did alot more damage with the few recommends you gave me, i was impressed. thank you!
TheAlleged

Previous

Return to Knight Classes