Sigel Knights STATUS

Sigel Knights STATUS

Postby Oppie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I am wondering if in the incoming new updates/chronicles, they will finally give a proper boost to tanks?

The situation is next, any stacked DD can kill us 1 vs 1 easy, (feoh, dagger and yul) In the old chronicles we had imba defensive stats, nowadays, we just have a bit more than other classes, and there is not huge difference from a DD defensive stats... (I am not talking only about oly)

We are not supposed to be able to do damage, but honestly... I do 500-1000 dmg with skills in a yul or dagger while they do 20-40K with similar items or even more.

In the past we had nice debuffs and better auras, like skill reflects, cancels, more silences, etc...

every new update they add more ANTI-REFLECT damage items, so our reflect dmg now is pathethic and useless, atleast in the start of goddes of destruction we was able to do nice plays with spike shield + UD.

/discuss and if someone has any info about incoming updates in tanks will be apreaciated to post it here.

thanks.
Oppie

Re: Sigel Knights STATUS

Postby Elmar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:16 pm

In a later patch to "Hymn of the Soul" the lvl 85 Tank passives have been slightly improved:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1473&start=110#p31578

According to Draecke, now a lvl 101 Sigel Hell Knight, the improvement is negligible.
Elmar

Postby Oppie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

I am hk 101, the improvement is only the new aura. and honestly. it dosnt do big differences.
Oppie

Postby Draecke » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:34 pm

like all classes its heavily gear depending, to me the change was major as it new aura amplified my dps.. mind you I'm a very rare stacked type of tank (+15 PVE Cutter and a +16 PVP weapon to name a few).

for PVE and raids the HK rulez strongest, for PVP Phoenix is much better and if you have an out of the box thinking party then a combi of both would do quite well in PVP & PVE.
Draecke

Postby Oppie » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:33 am

i had tauti weapon, now i ahve pvp cutter +7 2 sa...

in core there is not that weapons +16 xD
Oppie

Return to Knight Classes