Tanks VS. Oly

Tanks VS. Oly

Postby TheAlleged » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:42 am

Looking for some pointers if anyone feels like giving advice. I feel like I am not doing as well as i could in Olympiad. mind you, its been since pay to play days that i played hard core and i used to dominate a lot (but not all) SO MUCH has changes since then.

So I am a decently geared Tank, lvl 101, +8 PVP set, OE Dark Cutter, Epics Among many of the many many add ons you can have on this game, now i don't have everything, and maybe that's part of the problem.

Maybe 101 isnt high enough to do well? Seems like every opponent i get is a hero or top player, Maybe my skills just suck ass hahahaha... that's possible too, but i want to do better, I used to love oly so much, and i still do, but a lot of matches i feel mixed feelings, i ask myself : Do I Suck? am I still to low? what top gear item do i need now? do i need to spend billions on codex books?

I might not be asking specific enough questions for answers or help... or maybe i need to give more info...

so what do you find helps you in oly? (tank or not)

when you fight a bad tank, what does he do to be a "bad tank"

when you fight a good tank what makes them good? Skill? certain items? level?

any advice is much appreciated!!!! thank you in advance.
TheAlleged

Re: Tanks VS. Oly

Postby Elmar » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 am

People will probably need to know what kind of a Tank you are. Hell Knight? Shillien Templar?
Elmar

Re: Tanks VS. Oly

Postby TheAlleged » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:59 am

yeah your right duh!

HK
TheAlleged

Return to Knight Classes