Lineage 2 Helios (Chronos , Atelia instance main dd HK Tank)

Lineage 2 Helios (Chronos , Atelia instance main dd HK Tank)

Postby Draecke » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:35 pm

just putting this here as an example of how Tanks can do AF Instance, time isn't the best as both ISS were boxes with lol gear ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMc3Wiw2E7E
Draecke

Re: Lineage 2 Helios (Chronos , Atelia instance main dd HK T

Postby Laby » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:48 pm

Did your PvE stuff changed with the last updates ? :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:52 pm

nothing major besides going dark elf with the race change service and finally getting lucky and getting that +15% crit damage passive augment

and for the lulz Laby that's still my noble vesper mw armor I use there, lol tank with 42K patt with crit damage build ftw! :twisted:
Draecke

Postby MYSTERYouse » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Indeed this is how I remember our parties back in the time in MoS and Stakato Nest ...
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Laby » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Draecke wrote:nothing major besides going dark elf with the race change service and finally getting lucky and getting that +15% crit damage passive augment

and for the lulz Laby that's still my noble vesper mw armor I use there, lol tank with 42K patt with crit damage build ftw! :twisted:

Nice ! No more passive reflect I rekon then. What's your Pdef with this set, and how much you would get with a +8 blessed eternal set ? (I remember you had one for a mmoment)
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

with the vesper I've got ~15k pdef with warrior and with my +10/11 pvp eternal I've got ~25k with wizards

guess we haven't talked much about my gear the last year or so as I still got my old bless apo cutter with reflect for pvp but have made a new pve cutter quite some time ago and it's on that one that after ~300 top stones I've finally got the +15% crit damage passive on :)
Draecke

Postby Laby » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 pm

I guess I missed quite a lot yup, I knew about your Apo Cutter but I didn't know you went for the more expansive route with a pve one :)
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby TheAlleged » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

i am coming in late to the conversation, but i was wondering if you would be willing to list out the important things needed for your tank to be able to do this in AF.

what is the Tanks personal set up to pwn AF like this? :-) thanks for your time
TheAlleged

Postby Draecke » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 am

once u realized a tank is able to do decent dps when using true vanguard with rage aura it should be quite obvious, anything that boost dps and for tanks in particular patt / p crit damage helps a lot as it all scales hugely when using knight frenzy.

btw the old rules do still apply, do the same type of boost / time investment on say a Tyr Titan the Titan will do way better - also due to true vanguards nature this set up is purely a pve thing, in the current update Tanks are not going to kill any equally geared player outside of Oly.
Draecke

Postby TheAlleged » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:59 am

so Rage Aura is better than Avenger Aura for this?

my tank is pretty stacked, is there an AP point set up i should change to ?

Thanks for your reply, i am interested in doing more damage for my CP, we do AF every night x2 i would like to be more efficient for the group.
TheAlleged

Next

Return to Knight Classes