About the splitting up of the Sigel Knight class

Re: About the splitting up of the Sigel Knight class

Postby invalid » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Hey guys would it be worth to change my dualclass sigel shillien templar to hell knight ?? I like that panther a lot but the paralyze and the aoe one SST will be getting on next update seem too op. The panther changes can compare to that?
invalid

Postby Draecke » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 pm

dont think so but best to try find korean pvp vids on youtube and check they roll..
Draecke

Postby hungasia » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 am

Hey guys. In order to increase paralyze landing rate with jewel should i use? Ofrent soul earing and soul frint neck? Is it worth?
hungasia

Postby Draecke » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm

get me a 99 char to test it against on Naia and I can tell you..
Draecke

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 am

2. '아머 디스트럭션'과 '큐빅 헥스' 디버프의 이상상태 타입이 중복되지 않도록 다음과 같이 변경하였습니다.
- '큐빅 헥스'를 '마크 오브 루미' 디버프와 같은 이상상태 타입으로 변경하였습니다.
- '큐빅 헥스'와 '마크 오브 루미' 스킬의 이상상태 레벨을 변경하였습니다.

Does this mean that cubic hex will stack with AD, but not with Lumi? Why even put this thing in the game if using it results in a worse situation...
Sabotin

Postby Elmar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 pm

In order to prevent Armor Destruction and Cubic Hex from overwriting each other, the following changes have been implemented:
- Cubic Hex has been changed to a debuff of the same type as Mark of Lumi
- The level of the debuffs bestowed by the skills Cubic Hex and Mark of Lumi has been changed

As far as I understand this, Cubic Hex will not stack (중복되지 않) with Armor Destruction.
Since it is now the same type of debuff as Mark of Lumi, maybe it won't stack with that either?
Elmar

Postby Sabotin » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:50 pm

But AD and Cubic Hex don't stack already. I thought they were trying to prevent overlapping of these two debuffs and so they changed the type to be same as Lumi instead of same as AD. Well it's a strictly oly thing either way...
Sabotin

Postby Elmar » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:04 pm

The linguistic problem here is how to translate 중복 resp. 重复. It literally means "duplicating", "doubling". This "duplicating" is supposed to be avoided by today's change. So the correct translation would be that they want to avoid that Armor Destruction and Cubic Hex overwrite each other.

I have corrected it in the quotation box above :)
Elmar

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Elmar wrote:The linguistic problem here is how to translate 중복 resp. 重复. It literally means "duplicating", "doubling". This "duplicating" is supposed to be avoided by today's change. So the correct translation would be that they want to avoid that Armor Destruction and Cubic Hex overwrite each other.

I have corrected it in the quotation box above :)

That's even more confusing.

"We want to prevent Armor Destruction from overwriting Cubic Hex and vice versa."
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Elmar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

This is one of the cases where I can only tell you what it says, but not what it does. Just from the sentence in the patch notes, without seeing what those two skills have been doing in the Korean version until Tuesday, there is no way to give an accurate translation. For all I know this stacking or overwriting/replacing each other might have been a bug that has recently turned up in Korea.
Elmar

Previous

Return to Knight Classes