About the splitting up of the Sigel Knight class

Re: About the splitting up of the Sigel Knight class

Postby Draecke » Fri May 17, 2013 4:47 pm

that's cute and thanks for the sharing Elmar :D
Draecke

Postby Crator » Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

You can think and discuss what's OP and what's not but in the end of the day in oly every single tank will do more or less the same and dmg + reflect amount will be deciding factors. The thing is, no matter the class, 2 properly equiped and skilled tanks will not kill each other in oly. It;s not possible.
Crator

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Sun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Well olympiad is more than just class based.

Overall tanks are more effective at controlling one target and less effective at controlling many targets. Olympiad and small pvp boost, mass pvp nerf.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Draecke » Mon May 20, 2013 12:01 am

Crator wrote:You can think and discuss what's OP and what's not but in the end of the day in oly every single tank will do more or less the same and dmg + reflect amount will be deciding factors. The thing is, no matter the class, 2 properly equiped and skilled tanks will not kill each other in oly. It;s not possible.

if u really think thats true go and try fight a tank with the DA reflect + passive reflect + active reflect.. that person could be afk and still win..

now say such tank would re awaken as TK-Sigul and you have a monster in Oly, still any real DA based tank will prefer to wait for the update after Lindvior where his panther becomes strong & good again but any I wanna have an easy hero retard will make a combo with either TK or PK Sigul..

btw hero's debufs are nerved but most ppl go for the glow and blue chat anywayz..
Draecke

Postby oderon » Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 am

i'm not sure how DA's reflect damage self buff stacks currently but on lindvior pts it does not stack with sonatas.
this makes it beneficial only in oly.
EU Core - orc Iss Hierophant incognito, Aored (dwarf Othel Adventurer)
US Naia (retired) - Aored (dwarf ISS, ex-Maestro), Orthir (SB)
oderon

Postby Xanvial » Mon May 20, 2013 12:00 pm

i'm sure currently it doesn't stack with daring sonata (like spike shield before nerf). But, considering you can just delete that sonata when needed, it will still be OP.

btw, does someone know how much the land rate of PK mass shackle? Compared to other knight, PK seems weak. Sacrifice kind of useless if it really can't be enchanted and used as self heal, considering we already have noble sacrifice to protect party member.
Xanvial

Postby ZeroX » Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Xanvial wrote:i'm sure currently it doesn't stack with daring sonata (like spike shield before nerf). But, considering you can just delete that sonata when needed, it will still be OP.

It doesnt stack with any sonata, i have TK withDA reflect, still powerful tho.
ZeroX

Postby KenLee » Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 pm

It doesn't stack on real servers since GoD. Reflect is onlympiad only.
KenLee

Postby hungasia » Tue May 21, 2013 1:52 am

is it possible to have 3rd DA reflect dmg on TK ? As now i have a 95 tank keep DA 3rd reflect skill that can diverify to TK.
hungasia

Postby SirBash » Tue May 21, 2013 2:54 am

hungasia wrote:is it possible to have 3rd DA reflect dmg on TK ? As now i have a 95 tank keep DA 3rd reflect skill that can diverify to TK.

Yes
SirBash

PreviousNext

Return to Knight Classes