Tyrr Reawkening

Tyrr Reawkening

Postby Genma » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:38 am

Hello, how is everyone? Been away with work for a long time just came back to the game! Last time I was on these boards there was nothing but talk about how lindivor was never going to be released in NA lol :).

So I'm here for the reason I always come here, to ask for knowledge from those who have it. I recently returned, I've been trying to read up on tyrr warriors new roles and what to go. However i've gotten alot of mixed messages. I'm a 99 Tyrr my instincts tell me to go duelist or titan, however I don't want to make a horrible mistake as I haven't been around and there is alot of factors in play, that I don't understand at this current time that should be affecting my decision. First off I have +15 R99 blessed duals, and Duelist spirit still, so I'm assuming I should be going duelist but some people have said otherwise. If anyone could give me some tips or general information to help me make an informed decision I'd <3 you.

PS, I want to go titan for some reason because I've always wanted to be a human Titan XD.
Genma

Re: Tyrr Reawkening

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:27 am

Well with that much base P.attk, Titan would be a good choice.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Sabotin » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:06 am

Have you considered Doombringer? Their passive pvp damage seems it would be a good synergy and they get some great skills, usable with any weapon.

I think with a titan you'd miss the main benefits of high p.atk. The passive is for 2h weapons and in epeisodion they rework rage to be 10% + 15% with 2h weapons.

With a duelist there's an off chance that you'll get immortal scrolls in epeisodion, since they reworked the new skills you get, but I wouldn't solely base my decision on that...
Sabotin

Postby Genma » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 pm

That's What i'm semi afraid of is that in the near future if I went Titan, The Red Duals would be useless. I have a Bless R99 2 hander and 12 Destruction scrolls left, I Very much doubt I can get it above +12 though sadly. Maybe I should Sell my Duals? And try and get a my 2 Hander to +15? I herd destruction scrolls do not exist anymore. I'm tempted to hold out to the expansion for the titan, Frenzy and guys again seems like alot of fun. I have thought about doombringer, but For some reason I have a deep hate for Kameal and thier classes haha. Also my good friend is already a doombringer and I don't want to steal his thunder.
Genma

Postby Laby » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

You can also try to trade your duals for a slasher OE'd :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Genma » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

I don't think there is a decently OE'd Slasher on magmeld sadly :S
Genma

Return to Warrior Classes