tyrr warrior titan

tyrr warrior titan

Postby massgood » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 am

Hello everyone,

Im looking for some help guides how to do proper tyrr titan for pve. We do with part tauti but warp its diferent story. From some post I readed so destro clear room rly fast. What I can do with mine. I need around 4 mins for first room, 3rd spawn I do in around 1min. And saw some destros do it in much faster time.
Land of chaos same so destros killing mobs aoe like mine destro kill few mobs in same time.
Any ideas what is most important things equip etc. After ill put some screens.

Equip;

+8 set light r99
+9 2h sword pve r99 pve pole +6
2xrings crit power
Octa neclace warrior
+15 str. P.atak hat
Opal/ruby lvl 4
Talismans hunter/ longing
massgood

Re: tyrr warrior titan

Postby Sabotin » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 am

I don't play a Tyrr, but others tell me the most important thing in warp is positioning; getting all the mobs into a group fast and into a corner or sometnhing so that you can hit them all at once.

Whan you're comparing yourself to others are you all going solo? If not the party composition/gear can affect kill speed, too.

Beyond that dunno, maybe they have more gear? Sometimes I find it hard to believe just how big of a difference that can be...
Sabotin

Postby SirBash » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:32 pm

As Sabotin said... You have to get them into a corner asap and positition yourself and the mobs perfectly so you can hit all of them at once. Maximize your dps with str tats and max your crit rate. Use savage and frenzy at the same time. With a good weapon and good crit damage jewels, you should be able to kill the third spawn in 10-15 seconds.

Use a tank or a feoh to gather the mobs into the corner... Tank works much better. Feoh has to snare towards the corner.. Then outside of it and then back into the corner in order to properly group them because of the weird ai snare has.
SirBash

Postby conanthecimerian » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 am

hi am titan in chronos doing 2 pits in loc solo with iss and 19 stage solo with iss in dm.
I have +12 pve pole, +13 dark slasher ,+8 dark light set and all blessed soul jewles.
For loc and dm you need the 2 refresh augments(1 for all skills and 1 for physical skills) to use before frenzy,guts.
In that way when frenzy ends you have guts and the opposite.
Also for dm all the trick is to get all mobs in the corner even the range one. To do that you need aggro and hide behind walls and mobs are coming.
Also you should kill hunters at the end and interrupt dimensional shields to avoid mass uds on mobs.Always keep frenzy for bosses and brs for 3d mass spawn mobs.
Also on mass spawn mobs of every 3d spawn in each stage you must do 1 sonic star and 1 giant punch to interrupt remedy that heals mobs at 60% ohp of mob you are hitting .All these thinks save a lot of time .
For loc you must find 1 of the 2 spot that have a small hole in the rock near pit to mass hit all mobs .
Always pull with guts or frenzy celestial and iss must has target hiself and do progressive heal if you get lot damage.Never pull without frenzy or guts ready and thats why 2 refresh help you not stop.
If you do all these in loc and 98 character full runes/vits get 17.5% per hour duo with titan
If want any info pm me conanthecimerian in chronos or in rochand
conanthecimerian

Postby massgood » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

Thx for information guys. I will try to do it at weekend.. thx alot
massgood

Postby massgood » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:53 pm

I tryed and.
Without healer dificult. Mby I was in wrong positions, and my equip to less.
With frenzy +my cele and healer cele I kill all spot if mobs stay propherly 10-30 sek.
But with guts I can aford half spot only. I get too much damage even for healer sometimes is dificult heal me. I wana ask u if can do some screen how you doing it. And screen with spots were to stay with destro. Anyway big thx for your help.
massgood

Postby SirBash » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Even with all mobs hitting me without me hitting the mobs, I only needed a heal every 5-10 seconds. Not really sure why you are taking so much damage.

Only thing I can think of is your HP is probably low or you aren't using Rose buff.
SirBash

Postby massgood » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Im using pa rose and str stew and hp I have 55k only. But I got big incoming damage. I kill with knight coz with warior dificult. And im using light set. My destro mby need breake to tired from pve or idn
massgood

Postby SirBash » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:11 pm

massgood wrote:Im using pa rose and str stew and hp I have 55k only. But I got big incoming damage. I kill with knight coz with warior dificult. And im using light set. My destro mby need breake to tired from pve or idn

Well with 70-80k hp wearing +6 r99 heavy with rose buff, healing isn't a big deal. When I tried with +6 tw light, I took a lot more damage.
I also have level 3 Diamond and a nurkas belt. Maybe your element defense is weak against the mobs in first room.
SirBash

Postby massgood » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:59 pm

I was think u talk about loc. In warp im ok for now.
I do now duo withviss 10-15 stages after just time left. And no need heals at all. But loc is diferent stryry. E used seraph heawy +8 bless and light is much better. Some times I kill all spot in seconds but still get trouble to found place for properly to stay. Mby u have any screns with spots fir destro in loc pls. I usung opal ruby lvl4 and diamond with emerald lvl 3 for pve. And using olways rose plius stew str. Any idea about ap- duall clas skills???
massgood

Next

Return to Warrior Classes