Glad VS.

Glad VS.

Postby Nadmaster101 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 am

I need a decent strategy for a Glad Vs. Titan. I can beat Titans if the frenzy but one that buts up Guts i just can't push through the pdef. They throw up Zelot and Guts and I just cant do much damage through it. My tss hits for like 1k is all at a decent high OE. I have a 300 weapon. I have 4 stun jewels but I still can seem to stun no matter how many time I try. My Stun With blunt is OE but its only a Dynasy Blunt. any ideas?
Nadmaster101

Re: Glad VS.

Postby pr0noob » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 am

Kite till Titan is out of guts?

Stunning a Titan is close to impossible no matter how many epics you have. Especially if the Titan also has epics.
pr0noob

Postby Nadmaster101 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 am

Most titans I fight have a few epics and im 4/5 now. The only problem with kiting them is that with zelot up they run retardedly fast, Even with my sonic move up they stay on may heals the entire time, and that only last 15 seconds, as apposed to zelot which i think is a minute or so. I have tried to run them around the pillars and things but they always end up catching me and getting 1 sometimes 2 shots in before I am able to get away. Any other Ideas?

P.S. The U.D talisman doesn't seem to help much.
Nadmaster101

Postby Diego Vargas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

No kiting.

Eva's Rune
Proc BTB, use greater healing talisman + recovery talismans to full heal the extra HP.
300 Element Weapon of similar grade to what the titan is using.
SA on the weapon.
PvP on the weapon.
+30 Duelist Spirit PvP
High/Top PvP Skill Belt
3x120x5 Resist Armor (+4 Noble Vesper is good, or MW Moirai)
Dont Take Zerk.
Have Divine Protection / Lords Divine Protection Equipped.
Blue Talisman of Buff Cancel

Use UD's tactically.
Hold Down Sonic Buster/Sonic Storm.
throw disarm as available, immediately recharge to 8
only use tss/dss If their HP gets low enough do a 4 hit tss/dss/max-sonic/tss/dss.

I remember zargeroth giving martel problems for awhile until martel started to use the buff cancel talisman to randomly erase some of the titans buffs. Zargeroth quit the game shortly after he realized he couldnt farm oly like he wanted to anymore.
Diego Vargas

Postby Gr1ffith » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 am

Damn u are so pro.
Everytime I read your post I realise how much I had for learn.
Gr1ffith

Postby Nadmaster101 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Yeah Most of that I have besides the +30 spirit its only 25 right now definatly work on that one. PvP I have the defence so I guess I'll have to get a new one. About the buff cancel talisman, how many buffs does it cancel?, Would the buff steal talisman from TW work it takes 3 away, and if i use it while under UD I Think I could get it off and still have a good chunk of health left. The only issue I see with using the steal talisman is that it takes the last 3 which he could give himself BS buffs for me to steal. I'll have to test that one once of twice. I never take zerk in a fight, stupid to loose pdef and mdef. 300 s84 weapon,SA, PVP are a given, I wouldn't pvp without it.
Nadmaster101

Return to Warrior Classes