Dreadnought Skill OE Guide

Re: Dreadnought Skill OE Guide

Postby BergEr » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 am

Nuku wrote:
Untagged wrote:I believe he is referencing canon law used by the church, meaning that his post is now the one single truth.

well he was wrong with the base targets, but if he thinks that way (kinda cocky), then he wouldn't mind to show us where he got his info... imho

He probably got it from the leaked freya files like everyone els =D
BergEr

Postby Nuku » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Smittie wrote:If you think Diego is wrong, just prove him wrong.

Would be a first though, I think.

Typical you Smittie...
I could say the same: If you think Diego is right, just prove he's right... see what i did there?
(why doesn't he tell us where he got his info, he always stays quiet with such questions)

You're blinded by "what <name> posts is always true" and thus don't even check on errors.
The base targets ARE wrong, everyone (especially polers that know their thing) knows this.

Read posts without looking who posted it, go for the facts, not just blindly following what certain ppl say, you probably don't agree to this (on purpose, because i know you're witty enough to understand this) eventhough you know it is true.
Last edited by Nuku on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuku

Postby Nuku » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 pm

BergEr wrote:He probably got it from the leaked freya files like everyone els =D

everyone else? like it's publicly known...
Nuku

Postby Laby » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Almost !
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Smittie » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:09 am

Nuku wrote:
Smittie wrote:If you think Diego is wrong, just prove him wrong.

Would be a first though, I think.

Typical you Smittie...
I could say the same: If you think Diego is right, just prove he's right... see what i did there?
(why doesn't he tell us where he got his info, he always stays quiet with such questions)

You're blinded by "what <name> posts is always true" and thus don't even check on errors.
The base targets ARE wrong, everyone (especially polers that know their thing) knows this.

Read posts without looking who posted it, go for the facts, not just blindly following what certain ppl say, you probably don't agree to this (on purpose, because i know you're witty enough to understand this) eventhough you know it is true.

I've read info from Diego before, and it has always been right. Empirical data and logic forces me to believe what he says until proven otherwise.

I guess you might have beef with him (been on the wrong side of his duals etc) and that is what is clouding your reasoning skills.

Again. Prove him wrong.

Or keep thinking you know me at all. Your choice.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby BergEr » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Nuku wrote:
BergEr wrote:He probably got it from the leaked freya files like everyone els =D

everyone else? like it's publicly known...

Yes, 1 search on google and u will find em.

Everyone I play with knows about this files and its ppl from 5 diff servers.
BergEr

Postby Nuku » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Smittie wrote:
Nuku wrote:Typical you Smittie...

I've read info from Diego before, and it has always been right. Empirical data and logic forces me to believe what he says until proven otherwise.
I guess you might have beef with him (been on the wrong side of his duals etc) and that is what is clouding your reasoning skills.
Again. Prove him wrong.
Or keep thinking you know me at all. Your choice.

I don't know you, you don't know me.
I have no beef with him, i've beef with data that is wrong.

ok simple question for you smittie:

Diego says: Polearm Weapon = Base 4 Targets
Nuku says: Polearm Weapon = Base 3 Targets (was 5 before the -2 targets change)

Which one is right and especially why?

BergEr wrote:Everyone I play with knows about this files and its ppl from 5 diff servers.

ok, then we don't know the same ppl :)
Nuku

Postby Smittie » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 am

Im gonna have to go with Diego.

Who is Nuku anyway?

As for why he is right. He is DiegoVargas. I dont know who Nuku is, so probably a random nobody, who knows what a random nobody knows...
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Draecke » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Nuku plays a loldreadie for 6+ years so he does know somethings but DV tends to be an uber geek when it's about game mechanics so it's w/e :ugeek:
Draecke

Postby Nuku » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

Smittie wrote:Im gonna have to go with Diego.
Who is Nuku anyway?
As for why he is right. He is DiegoVargas. I dont know who Nuku is, so probably a random nobody, who knows what a random nobody knows...

See? Here you go again, you look at names and not at what is being said, eventho you know well enough what is right and wrong.

Think the names away and try to give a neutral, non-flaming and honest answer for once, not side/person biased ;)
can you do that?

and +1 Dreacke :lol:
Nuku

PreviousNext

Return to Warrior Classes