Question about Mind's Eye and Diversion skill

Question about Mind's Eye and Diversion skill

Postby Dawe » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello,

1) As a Yul Ghost Sentinel, i would like to ask on what occasions i should use my Mind's Eye skill while in pt.... currently, i use this skill with conjunction with BR from Iss and (for example) auto-attack the Boss.

But i thinking that i would do a more damage, if i just use skills with BR instead of Mind's Eye. But otherwise where i should use that skill?

//
When i use the Mind's Eye, i always auto-attack because the skill increases the auto-attack (not skill) Critical Rate and Critical Damage.

2) As for the Diversion skill, i used it since the beginning to cancel aggro from a party member because the skill description was:

"Transfer the aggression of nearby enemies around target to another party member."

But recently, i noticed that the skill description has changed, to smth like:

"Transfers aggression of the nearby enemies against you to selected party member."

I didn't noticed of any change of the skill, so one of this descriptions is wrong, or?

//
The Korean description of the skill is:

자신 주변에 있는 적들을 대상으로 자신에 대한 공격욕구를 선택한 파티원에게 전가시킨다.
Dawe

Re: Question about Mind's Eye and Diversion skill

Postby SirBash » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:09 am

That skill has always transfered the mobs aggro (the mobs attacking you) to the target you select.

You should always use mindseye with br and auto attack always.
SirBash

Postby Dawe » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:48 pm

I asked because i had a feeling that the boss dies faster when i use skills.... As for The Diversion Skill, i had a feeling that there is a wrong description, and i was right !

When i searched through Skillname-e.dat i found these descriptions:

The description of the non-enchanted skill is:

"Transfer the aggression of nearby enemies around target to another party member."

The description of the enchanted skill is:

"Transfers nearby enemies' enmity on yourself to a selected party member."
Dawe

Postby SirBash » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:16 am

That means the same thing. Check your damage. My yul does more damage on skills without br but the wind up for the skill can take longer than a normal hit. With mindseye up I definitely do more on normal hits especially with br.
SirBash

Return to Archer Classes