About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Re: Epeisodion

Postby CDVM » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:08 am

i'm still wondering which yul archer (counting Epeisodion changes) will be best for pvp, i'm dark elf and i can change to any archer so my basic stats will be the same, i did some tests ghost sentinel vs trickster and both are the same thing (basic equipement), seeing the yul skills changes in epeisodion, i guess the challenge is yul sagittarius vs trickster because Vengeful Sniper will get "incoming magic damage during PVP reduced by 10%" and Sniping will get M. Def. +10% and remember it already have P. Def. +10% and Atk. Spd. +10% (isn't big thing right now because archers already have high atk spd even without Quick Fire), so how much is "magic damage during PVP reduced by 10%" equivalent with M. Def.? is less than 10% or more?, i think is about the jewels that we have so the 10% can be higher, let's guess that the character will be bound r99 jewels so the 10% pvp reduced dmg will be more than 10% M. Def. or less?

i hope everyone understand what i'm asking because i don't understand it XDDDD

Thanks.
CDVM

Re: Epeisodion

Postby Draecke » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:49 pm

this question is better asked at the archer section but to keep it simple imo its all about skill spam for half kills etc and the best archer for that is MS.. still have a read at the archer section and decide then or if you're an NCWest player buy the chaos essence and try it all out..
Draecke

Re: About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Postby NanCon » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:39 am

Hello!!
I have one maybe for someone easy question.
I play on Lindvior now but soon we will get Epi. And here is my dilema.
I can buy +3DEX Hat or +5% P.atk hat. I have heard that on Epi p.atk affect more on skills then on lindvior. It is true ? Race of my Archer is W.Elf so im high DEX char and low STR. I think 5% p.atk is better bur i want to know what is your opinion guys :)
NanCon

Re: About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Postby GirlyGirl » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm

NanCon wrote:Hello!!
I have one maybe for someone easy question.
I play on Lindvior now but soon we will get Epi. And here is my dilema.
I can buy +3DEX Hat or +5% P.atk hat. I have heard that on Epi p.atk affect more on skills then on lindvior. It is true ? Race of my Archer is W.Elf so im high DEX char and low STR. I think 5% p.atk is better bur i want to know what is your opinion guys :)

STR hat, you will get ~40% less P.atk, but on other hand, it will increase skill cooldown reset chance
(\(\
( ._.)
o_(")(")
GirlyGirl

Previous

Return to Archer Classes