Iss classes in Salvation

Iss classes in Salvation

Postby smishie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:33 pm

I haven't read every post here yet and I seen some1 on L2 boards saying some iss would use different weapons, like Iss Hierophant would be better with a retributer?? i understand SwM using 1h+shield because of their passive, but why would he say hierophants will want to use retri? Is that true or he's dumb and Iss are still using duals?

Also one question, if i was to make an Iss to become my new main and plvl it to high lvl asap which class would you suggest the most, knowing what we currently know about the skills and patch? (i'm not in any CP so i'd like to be as versatile as possible for random groups) Hierophant or Spectral Dancer would be the best viable options from what i understand so far?
smishie

Iss classes in Salvation

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:01 pm

smishie wrote:I haven't read every post here yet and I seen some1 on L2 boards saying some iss would use different weapons, like Iss Hierophant would be better with a retributer?? i understand SwM using 1h+shield because of their passive, but why would he say hierophants will want to use retri? Is that true or he's dumb and Iss are still using duals?

Also one question, if i was to make an Iss to become my new main and plvl it to high lvl asap which class would you suggest the most, knowing what we currently know about the skills and patch? (i'm not in any CP so i'd like to be as versatile as possible for random groups) Hierophant or Spectral Dancer would be the best viable options from what i understand so far?

no idea on the retributer part.. now as with regards to the new ISS skills the revamp is massive so really best to wait until the update is out as each class gets boosts it's hard to say which will be the easiest to level right now.. also roles in parties will be different like SwM will be must have for mage parties and BD for anything melee where as DC is good for mixed parties and PP is great to have as 2nd ISS so yeah many changes..

if ur question was aimed at solo xp an ISS then from what I've seen so far BD will be doing the most DPS with SwM close 2nd - still any ISS can be decent at "solo" xp pending their gear.. gear matters more then anything else..

ps, can someone move this post to the dedicated ISS topic ?
Draecke

Re: Iss classes in Salvation

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Done :)

As far as the Retributer is concerned, I have no idea why somebody would do that. The Hierophant's weapon masteries still go only for single and dual swords and blunts, not for two-handed blunts (what a Retributer still is in Salvation):
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%ED%82%AC
Elmar

Postby smishie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Thanks for the answers, kinda leaning towards spectral dancer to be able to solo things easier.

One thing i forgot to ask, do BD keep their self buff battle rhapsody skill in the next patch or does that get removed/changed?
smishie

Postby MYSTERYouse » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:17 pm

smishie wrote:Thanks for the answers, kinda leaning towards spectral dancer to be able to solo things easier.

One thing i forgot to ask, do BD keep their self buff battle rhapsody skill in the next patch or does that get removed/changed?

If you don't have issues with the Google Translate, you can check fully published patchnotes on the RU site, might give you an overview what has been changed/added on which class.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:20 pm

As far as the Battle Rhapsody Dance self buff is concerned, that should still be there:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%ED%82%AC

Nothing got changed in that respect in Korea:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=625223
Elmar

Postby smishie » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Alright thanks again Elmar! :)

And ty Mysteryouse for the link, i'll make sure to check things some more before making my final decision on which iss i want to make :)
smishie

Return to Enchanter Classes