Hellooo

Hellooo

Postby Hiruzen » Fri May 20, 2011 12:25 am

Hello there
I have a question if you can help me out in this. I have a DC lv. 81 and i was reading in hte GoD section that we will awaken as enchanters as others buffers too, but, the ones that have high lvl DC's how do you feel with your DC? I mean im lv. 81 and im not as enthusiastic as i were before...not having any great skills are starting to feel regret for lvl this char instead of another..And whats that conversation that the Awakened DC skills are different from the others enchanters? Dont we all get the buffs, debuffs, atk skills and instant buffs?

Thanks and have a good game =)
Hiruzen

Re: Hellooo

Postby MYSTERYouse » Fri May 20, 2011 6:38 am

Check this Awakening thread, from that point where I gave you the link, where you can find news about awakened skills of DC's and
Next time chose a bit proper description for your question maybe?
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby AndreasK » Fri May 20, 2011 9:51 am

Hiruzen wrote:Hello there
I have a question if you can help me out in this. I have a DC lv. 81 and i was reading in hte GoD section that we will awaken as enchanters as others buffers too, but, the ones that have high lvl DC's how do you feel with your DC? I mean im lv. 81 and im not as enthusiastic as i were before...not having any great skills are starting to feel regret for lvl this char instead of another..And whats that conversation that the Awakened DC skills are different from the others enchanters? Dont we all get the buffs, debuffs, atk skills and instant buffs?

Thanks and have a good game =)

I feel exactly like you. DC gets 2 great skill: CoV at 78 and great fury at 83. Apart from that it is quite boring (although getting parties is usually easy). PvP wise his usage is only to rebuff in case of cancel. No useful skills like prophet or overlord in that section. Olympiads are also a lost cause (maybe if you are willing spend a fortune in gear so you have better chances). I hope that GoD will be a great improvement to the class' functionality and purpose.
ISS 96/TYRR 89/PW 80/DESTRO 7x
GK 80 (retired)/ISS 86
AndreasK

Postby Hiruzen » Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Yeah...but i will give it a try. Im doin a Warrior sub to get the Counter haste passive, and next the summoner to get the Counter spirit passive and the last one i dont know yet, or a rogue or a tank, still thinking of the last one..at the lvl 83 i will get great fury and hope to improve a little in the pvp. ATM i have a moirai light set is this a good set? For pvp/pve? I mean in pve area we rock..we dont loose our hp and our mana. AndreasK i've read your DC overview and im still looking for a dagger to use, saw today a AS +3 with critical damage it was a very good price but i dont possess the money right now. And AndreasK one question..Does the Great Fury activates a lot? How many B. Chop you use to get it activated?

Thanks =)

p.s: The Awakeed DC skills being diferent from the other awkened enchanters, i dont get it...how will the enchanters fit in the partys of 7? I mean different buffs require different partys and it will not be equal..Lets wait and see for future information ;)
Hiruzen

Postby Untagged » Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 pm

you need to be 85 to awaken so go xp. after you finish your main and the rest of your subs, come back here and you will probably have enough information to answer your question. Right now, there are more questions than answers regarding enchanters and you should avoid the incorrect speculation on GoD that people are passing as facts.
Untagged

Postby AndreasK » Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 am

Hiruzen wrote:Yeah...but i will give it a try. Im doin a Warrior sub to get the Counter haste passive, and next the summoner to get the Counter spirit passive and the last one i dont know yet, or a rogue or a tank, still thinking of the last one..at the lvl 83 i will get great fury and hope to improve a little in the pvp. ATM i have a moirai light set is this a good set? For pvp/pve? I mean in pve area we rock..we dont loose our hp and our mana. AndreasK i've read your DC overview and im still looking for a dagger to use, saw today a AS +3 with critical damage it was a very good price but i dont possess the money right now. And AndreasK one question..Does the Great Fury activates a lot? How many B. Chop you use to get it activated?

Thanks =)

p.s: The Awakeed DC skills being diferent from the other awkened enchanters, i dont get it...how will the enchanters fit in the partys of 7? I mean different buffs require different partys and it will not be equal..Lets wait and see for future information ;)

-Great Fury is not much help in pvp unless you manage to use chop several times. But still in pvp people use skills mostly rather than normal hits. It is great though on PvE and raids. The triggering is random. Sometimes it takes 2-3 chops, others I have counted 10+. Just spam it and don't mind the rate.
-Dagger with PvP ability is your only true contribution (apart from keeping buffs up) in pvp battles. You can hardly do any considerable damage in melee characters, but harassing a robe with fast dagger hits is a good thing. If you go AS preffer haste rather CD. You won't try to kill him, rather cancel his buffs with dagger. If you suspect that there is a boxed support in opponent's party go for it.
-I preffered the dynasty light set (enchanter option). It lacks only 23 Pdef, but it provides the +15% casting speed bonus, more MP and decreased MP consumption. If you are intrested in pvp, dynasty is better set than moirai light. Otherwise moirai is better for solo exp.
-I believe that NC's design is for only one enchanter per party, but I think they have problems implementing the class. We'll see how this will turn out, still a lot info is missing.
GK 80 (retired)/ISS 86
AndreasK

Postby Hiruzen » Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Hmm ok thanks for the heads up about the Great Fury. One thing i cant understande, but im pretty sure that is an easy one, its about the kamaels Judicator, Hes going to be an Enchanter too but the max lvl of the subs is 80 if im not mistaken. So if the Awakening is at lv 85, the judicator must lvl up to it am i right?
Hiruzen

Postby MYSTERYouse » Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Hiruzen wrote:Hmm ok thanks for the heads up about the Great Fury. One thing i cant understande, but im pretty sure that is an easy one, its about the kamaels Judicator, Hes going to be an Enchanter too but the max lvl of the subs is 80 if im not mistaken. So if the Awakening is at lv 85, the judicator must lvl up to it am i right?

Awakening is one thing, raising the one sub (aka. lifting the limit from 80 to 99) is other thing. Once you awaken your main, you will be allowed to chose one of your subs to go past 80 all the way to 99. Both things will be done via quests.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 104 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Hiruzen » Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Hmm ok so lets say if i had a soul hound for example, he will awaken as a Wizard and then after that i can awaken another sub lets say the Judicator, and i would lvl it with quests so it can be awaken as a enchanter right?
Hiruzen

Postby AndreasK » Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 am

Hiruzen wrote:Hmm ok so lets say if i had a soul hound for example, he will awaken as a Wizard and then after that i can awaken another sub lets say the Judicator, and i would lvl it with quests so it can be awaken as a enchanter right?

Exactly. Everyone will be allowed to level a chosen sub as second main (something called duall-class). All these subs will start from level 80 and will be able to reach level 99.
GK 80 (retired)/ISS 86
AndreasK

Next

Return to Enchanter Classes