Dominator main char?

Re: Dominator main char?

Postby EclecicGroove » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:30 pm

khanrhy wrote:Are CP heals and HoP boosted by Sigil mastery and other buffs and items that boost heals?

I've never actually noticed as I'm usually in a shield for PvP (chance to block attacks). And you never EVER use HoP in PvP unless it's just you solo. The heal over time takes up a buffslot and and has a high chance of knocking off a buff from someone in clan that's in range. The only heal you should be using in PvP is chain heal, if you don't have that yet, stick to CP healing only.

I don't even have HoP on any active hotbar anymore.
EclecicGroove

Postby khanrhy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

So I have finally awakened my Domi to ISS. I think I shot myself in the foot though. Withheld getting Knight's Harmony to keep Soul Guard. Then eventually took it and lost Soul Guard. Did I screw up and dash my hopes of ever being holding my own in PvP? I would reroll since it is easier than ever. However I have 12 birthday pots from a past event and 3 more are coming in May. Not so flush with cash that I could rationalize buying streams of vit maint pots either.

Not that I think I will ever be a factor factor, but would not mind being on the fourth-line of a hockey team. :P
khanrhy

Postby Sabotin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 am

You should be able to hold your own on an enchanter regardless of whether you kept any old skills or not. I'd even go as far as say that not learning harmonies is a bad idea. Maybe not if you're only gonna play solo/oly or something...
Sabotin

Previous

Return to Enchanter Classes