Sword Muse Attack Element?

Sword Muse Attack Element?

Postby dsg2021 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:39 am

I know the Sword Muse should go Holy because of the Holy toggle +10 and even because they can ask for a Holy Weapon buff +20 in their parties for a potential 330+ Holy (Light Dance from BD's)... But is that the only reason?

Is there any skills/passives from Sword Muse that have increased chances of landing success or attack power because of an element, like a Spectral Dancer's Medusa (Earth power) or some dagger's Deadly Blow (+Wind power enchant with Wind 150+ Element weapon)? I don't think so myself, but I would love to know from others. I use Song of Silence (+Chance), Hate, Arrest (+Chance), Deadly Strike a lot. Sword Symphony and then Pyscho Symphony sometimes, and Entangle (+Power), Elemental Heal (+Cost) rarely. I dont use Holy Blade toggle because it very slightly hurts MP regen and I love to sing to the max, skills, and even bow use when right move.

So assuming Holy Blade toggle +10 holy is the only real reason, wouldn't a 300 element wep of any element be fine for Sword Muse, and even add a little mystery/suprise (because it's not Holy)?

Thanks. :)
dsg2021

Re: Sword Muse Attack Element?

Postby Draecke » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

we don't have any skills besides the toggle that is elemental related, the toggle + holy weapon buff + dance of light makes sure we have almost full benefits of 300 weapons though XP wise

still any 300 weapon is good as it makes you less predictable in pvp but having said that most ppl used to have low holy resists so that counters the argument.. sadly enough I'm sure the existence of Anakim transform has changed that attitude..
Draecke

Postby Keisse » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 am

The Holy Blade toggle is definitely not the reason why you'd want to keep a 300 Holy weapon. As Draecke mentioned above, the total 330 element you can get from toggle + buffs only helps in making sure you get the most benefits from element (power-defense) damage, not much I'd say =]

As for me, I'm on 300 Holy for Sword (PvE), 300 Dark on dagger (PvP) and 300 Earth on Bow (PvP), for the sake of randomness.
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
Keisse

Postby dsg2021 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 am

Awesome, thanks guys.
I ended up with a 180 holy +4 vesper cutter focus, so moot point I guess. And I forgot how hard it is to 150 - 300 it, but Im working on it. Im working on keeping the Holy Toggle on always and always asking for Holy wep now in pve/pvp.
dsg2021

Postby Valquiria » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm use Holy, with 300 sword + toggle + dance of light + holy weapon = 350 holly attack, not bad.
Swordmuse
Valquiria

Return to Enchanter Classes