About Enchanting Skills

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Krissa » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:12 pm

1. Smittie shut up... or at least stop repeating yourself and come with something inventive.

2. Whoever went +Cost on Song of Vitality is going to kill their party just by the sheer power of their stupidity.
Krissa

Postby Smittie » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Sry for making you read too much Krissa, are your eyes hurting now?

You go try talking to that Keisse guy, lets see how you feel after banging your head on the wall for a week trying to make him understand that +cost on SoVit never is a viable option. NEVER. EVER.

As for making me shut up, I guess you aren't a mod here, so good luck with that.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Keisse » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

See you don't read T_T

I never said someone like that exist in your server, or any other server in that case. But I met people like that here (Not while playing my muse, of course). Then again, the party did survive. I was on +Cost, my party did survive. I just don't like the exaggeration, that's all :3

I understood smittie, which is why I switched enchant path. +Time for Vit is clearly better, +Cost doesn't work (At least for me and all of you here). But no exaggerations, please :D
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
Keisse

Postby Smittie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:06 am

Then why did you say that +cost should still be considered a possibility?
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Keisse » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 am

Smittie wrote:Then why did you say that +cost should still be considered a possibility?

'Cuz I met someone who does that :3
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
Keisse

Postby Smittie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 am

I met someone who has all +Time on his boxed bd. Doesn't mean I lack the thought process to know that is bad to have on a main bladedancer.

So, for the future, just think before you type. Just because you met someone that does somethign a certain way, doesn't mean its good, or even efficient.
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby rocca » Sun May 29, 2011 2:09 pm

The skill Renewal +9 time increases only 36 seconds?
rocca

Postby Draecke » Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 pm

why would you put any song besides vitality/elemental for time seriously ?

that fcks up mp cost/spent when bd/sws re sing/dance..
Draecke

Postby XVII » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Draecke wrote:why would you put any song besides vitality/elemental for time seriously ?

that fcks up mp cost/spent when bd/sws re sing/dance..

Because they are lazy and dont like being nagged about dances running out.
Quit L2 shortly after GoD
XVII

Postby dsg2021 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:26 am

Go +Time (like +6) with all songs if you just sing only, and solo or party with same friends/boxes, *and never* party with BD's.
But really, your tank setup is not too great because decent heavy armor to your level is enough and the whole VR buff + good DPS angle of offense being better tanking in pve often, especially if you're not "hating" every single mob. And if your sws is your real, live main toon, then forget +time on all songs except Vitality (+6) and maybe Elemental.
Like a couple previous posters said, you can and should enchant both IR atleast +1 for 11% and your 5 main songs to +5-6 cost atleast and work your way up according to your level if the enchant success is above 80% (and after some exp). That's not too expensive imo, and its important from being your main job.

As I said, don't really recommend tank setup if this is your live main too (especially SA health, always focus better), go balanced. No tattoos, sa focus 1hand sword + shield, (and even dagger) beats 2 hand sword imo (+ sword mastery for attack speed enchant helps this vs daggers, all other non-swords) because sws still blocks attacks with shield with regularity in pve/pvp. The battlewhisper song makes sws decent DD finally too, so your tank setup is more boring than ever and alot of online posting of sws dd'ing sucks is old and untrue. A well equipped sws on battlewhisper can be biggest DD often in the lv76+ GC parties (especially the random, party matching parties) with sword+shield with sa focus, battlewhisper, and 1-2 crit power rings (Oly ring, AQ, Baium) and 150 or higher element patk.
I dont declare myself the best sws or anything but I stand by this info 100% because I play one as my main too.
dsg2021

Previous

Return to Enchanter Classes