About Enchanting Skills

About Enchanting Skills

Postby calaterean » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 pm

hello there, i'm trying to figure the best way for enchanting my muse's skills
one of my senior says that its best to enchant the Inner Rythm and neglecting the songs, while the common knowledge is to enchant your songs as far as possible (especially Silence, Wind, Earth, Vitality, Hunter, Renewal, Champion and Meditation). so what i'm trying to figure out here is : which is the best? because songs sure are important, but when i think another way about enchanting the Inner Rythm, it's also good

anyone can help me? thank you >_<
marineann, SwordMuse
still a newbie, eh?
calaterean
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Smittie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Is there something stopping you from oe'ing both Inner rythm and the songs?

Just oe'ing Inner Rythm isnt gonna make you be able to keep up more songs.

On mine I oe'd Inner Rythm, Focus Mind and the songs I use the most.

Are you having trouble with SP on your Sword Muse?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Keisse » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 am

calaterean wrote:hello there, i'm trying to figure the best way for enchanting my muse's skills
one of my senior says that its best to enchant the Inner Rythm and neglecting the songs, while the common knowledge is to enchant your songs as far as possible (especially Silence, Wind, Earth, Vitality, Hunter, Renewal, Champion and Meditation). so what i'm trying to figure out here is : which is the best? because songs sure are important, but when i think another way about enchanting the Inner Rythm, it's also good

anyone can help me? thank you >_<


Calaterean O_O

I'd say your senior is sadly mistaken.

Inner Rhythm's enchant only has effects on +1, +8 and +15. That is, the default IR decreases the MP Consumption of songs by 10% (Default). On +1, you get 11%. On +8, 12% and on +15, a decrease of 13% in MP Consumption for songs. I'd say OEing IR shouldn't be a priority. Hell, +8 is good enough unless you have hell lots of luck / extra amounts of GCM you don't wanna use elsewhere =]

Best priority; Get a minimum of +8 / +10 / +12 (Based on your level) Cost Enchant on ALL your "main" songs, which should be; Champion, Meditation, Renewal, Hunter, Earth, Wind, Life. This will GREATLY help your MP Management ! As an extra, I'd recommend OEing Focus Mind rather than IR too :D

As for SoVitality, some people prefer it +Cost, some +Time. It really depends on you though. I choose +Time myself since it's more manageable. The same goes of SoElemental, since it has slightly longer cooldown time, so that allows the song to stay up until it's ready for another round =)

Another thing; Unless you're already going for PvP / War / Oly etc (And not grinding and hunting all day to get EXPs), you should neglect enchanting SoSilence..

Just my 5 cents XD
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
User avatar
Keisse
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Indonesia

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby calaterean » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:57 am

Smittie wrote:Is there something stopping you from oe'ing both Inner rythm and the songs?

Just oe'ing Inner Rythm isnt gonna make you be able to keep up more songs.

On mine I oe'd Inner Rythm, Focus Mind and the songs I use the most.

Are you having trouble with SP on your Sword Muse?


yeah, indeed, well, this is embarassaing but the adena and SP problem is kinda.... you know >_<

hmm so that's how it works... i see
because my clan members are kinda, too preoccupied with their own problems, so i cannot join them for hunting
but thank God finally the High Five is impelemented in my country, so i kinda relieved i can do the solo hunt

and may i know what type of muse you have? i'm still kinda confused in building my muse, people said its best for muses to be damage-dealers, but since i'm concerned about the mystic muse my mate play, i kinda thought building it "tank way" is not bad either
though i felt most comfortable using 2hand swords/bows other than the 1handed+shield

Keisse wrote:
Calaterean O_O

I'd say your senior is sadly mistaken.

Inner Rhythm's enchant only has effects on +1, +8 and +15. That is, the default IR decreases the MP Consumption of songs by 10% (Default). On +1, you get 11%. On +8, 12% and on +15, a decrease of 13% in MP Consumption for songs. I'd say OEing IR shouldn't be a priority. Hell, +8 is good enough unless you have hell lots of luck / extra amounts of GCM you don't wanna use elsewhere =]

Best priority; Get a minimum of +8 / +10 / +12 (Based on your level) Cost Enchant on ALL your "main" songs, which should be; Champion, Meditation, Renewal, Hunter, Earth, Wind, Life. This will GREATLY help your MP Management ! As an extra, I'd recommend OEing Focus Mind rather than IR too :D

As for SoVitality, some people prefer it +Cost, some +Time. It really depends on you though. I choose +Time myself since it's more manageable. The same goes of SoElemental, since it has slightly longer cooldown time, so that allows the song to stay up until it's ready for another round =)

Another thing; Unless you're already going for PvP / War / Oly etc (And not grinding and hunting all day to get EXPs), you should neglect enchanting SoSilence..

Just my 5 cents XD


eheheh, yes its me Keisse-san xDD just wanna have the overseas players's opinions

well, thats agreeable, i mean, i dunno that the effect for OE ing the IR is not as satisfying as OE ing the songs, but after both of your opinion, i'm starting to understand it

hem, the problem with +Time is, when you were partying with a dancer, that would be a little pain to gain penalty, well for those who had OE ing their songs/dances that would be easy, but i just wondering how to trick that penalty, especially for low levels muses

er, since i wanna go PVE, of course i want to OE the SoSilence.....
marineann, SwordMuse
still a newbie, eh?
calaterean
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Untagged » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 pm

my 83 muse enchanted silence for chance, vitality for time and all other songs for cost. vitality is enchanted for time so that it stays up while you are singing/dancing.
since you dont have a lot of sp, dont enchant songs that you dont use. concentrate on taking your main songs up as high as you can. the difference between doing 6 songs with no enchants and 6 songs at +12 for cost is about 203 mp per song cycle. enchanting IR to +8 and not enchanting the 6 songs only saves you 89 mp. and as stated by the others, keep the focus mind enchanted as high as your songs to keep the mp regen rate up. after +1 it gives 0.2mp per OE per tick. OE to +10 or better and it will be like having a passive song of meditation on constantly.
Untagged
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: wisconsin

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Smittie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm

calaterean wrote:yeah, indeed, well, this is embarassaing but the adena and SP problem is kinda.... you know >_<

hmm so that's how it works... i see
because my clan members are kinda, too preoccupied with their own problems, so i cannot join them for hunting
but thank God finally the High Five is impelemented in my country, so i kinda relieved i can do the solo hunt

and may i know what type of muse you have? i'm still kinda confused in building my muse, people said its best for muses to be damage-dealers, but since i'm concerned about the mystic muse my mate play, i kinda thought building it "tank way" is not bad either
though i felt most comfortable using 2hand swords/bows other than the 1handed+shield


What type of muse? Not really sure what you mean by that, but mine is just a boxed char, I rarely play it as only character, almost exclusively boxed on side computer.

For that she has +5 con tattoo (-5str) and a c grade health weapon.

So I guess it is "built" for survival.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Keisse » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am

calaterean wrote:yeah, indeed, well, this is embarassaing but the adena and SP problem is kinda.... you know >_<

hmm so that's how it works... i see
because my clan members are kinda, too preoccupied with their own problems, so i cannot join them for hunting
but thank God finally the High Five is impelemented in my country, so i kinda relieved i can do the solo hunt

and may i know what type of muse you have? i'm still kinda confused in building my muse, people said its best for muses to be damage-dealers, but since i'm concerned about the mystic muse my mate play, i kinda thought building it "tank way" is not bad either
though i felt most comfortable using 2hand swords/bows other than the 1handed+shield


Get a Fenrir with at least mid-grade equipments dear (Now that the price are down by 50%), and you're good to go solo to 80+ at CoD =]

Take the quest while hunting there, and you might get lots of DN-grade recipes which might earn you some extra money.. It's a slow but sure way. Muse's damage aren't "good" in the first place, so I'd say you're gonna have much more problem hunting solo (Hoping you kill fast with 100% crit?) than hunting the slower but safer way (Fenrir way). EXP taken by pet si no big deal, since you practically get to hunt nonstop without worrying about dying XD

calaterean wrote:eheheh, yes its me Keisse-san xDD just wanna have the overseas players's opinions

well, thats agreeable, i mean, i dunno that the effect for OE ing the IR is not as satisfying as OE ing the songs, but after both of your opinion, i'm starting to understand it

hem, the problem with +Time is, when you were partying with a dancer, that would be a little pain to gain penalty, well for those who had OE ing their songs/dances that would be easy, but i just wondering how to trick that penalty, especially for low levels muses

er, since i wanna go PVE, of course i want to OE the SoSilence.....


Well, low-leveled muses / dancers rarely parties with each other except for special occasions.. But in a "real" party, you're gonna have rechargers (Eva's / Shillien's Saint), and a bit MP waste (By 1 +time song) isn't gonna be a big deal. And btw, that's why in a party not only the muse should +Cost, but the dancer as well ! Begin with Champion to help with MP management :D

I really think SoSilence is useless for PvE. Heck, I never even use it. And now SS has the same silence effect (Single target), it might be next skill I won't use on PvE (Except on certain cases), although it still has skill damage.

Smittie wrote:What type of muse? Not really sure what you mean by that, but mine is just a boxed char, I rarely play it as only character, almost exclusively boxed on side computer.

For that she has +5 con tattoo (-5str) and a c grade health weapon.

So I guess it is "built" for survival.


That's.. not much of survival for me O_o

Untagged wrote:my 83 muse enchanted silence for chance, vitality for time and all other songs for cost. vitality is enchanted for time so that it stays up while you are singing/dancing.
since you dont have a lot of sp, dont enchant songs that you dont use. concentrate on taking your main songs up as high as you can. the difference between doing 6 songs with no enchants and 6 songs at +12 for cost is about 203 mp per song cycle. enchanting IR to +8 and not enchanting the 6 songs only saves you 89 mp. and as stated by the others, keep the focus mind enchanted as high as your songs to keep the mp regen rate up. after +1 it gives 0.2mp per OE per tick. OE to +10 or better and it will be like having a passive song of meditation on constantly.


+1
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
User avatar
Keisse
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 am
Location: Indonesia

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Smittie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 am

Keisse wrote:
That's.. not much of survival for me O_o


And how do you propose I make it more for survival? If that isnt much, what is?

Please remember, it does nothing more than sing, it doesnt engage the mobs, its a boxed sws...

So past putting hp+++ gear on it, how would you make it more for survival?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Krissa » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Keisse wrote:As for SoVitality, some people prefer it +Cost, some +Time.

If you enchant it for anything but +Time, your healer will PK you. Enchanting it to +6 Time is actually the first priority for you (and there is no real need to enchant it further).
Krissa
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:34 am

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Smittie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Krissa wrote:
Keisse wrote:As for SoVitality, some people prefer it +Cost, some +Time.

If you enchant it for anything but +Time, your healer will PK you. Enchanting it to +6 Time is actually the first priority for you (and there is no real need to enchant it further).


She speaks the truth. There is nothing more annoying than having to heal up the "missing hp" each time. The song is a waste of mp prior to atleast +3, but +6 is much better.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Next

Return to Enchanter Classes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest