About Enchanting Skills

Re: About Enchanting Skills

Postby Keisse » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Smittie wrote:Wow, guess you felt like doing a 180 there. First you are defending going +Cost, now you are arguing FOR +Time. Maybe you need to make up your mind.

+Time is the only good choice for OE on that song.

Now explain to me how the +Cost saves you mp if you need to keep up Song of Vitality at all times, please, im dying to know how it doesnt end up costing your party more mp in the end.

Doing a 180 ? Nope, I'm standing on the same ground right from the start, it's you who's somehow reading whatever I wrote from different "views" and always missing some stuff. I defend +Cost from being "burden" to rechargers or getting "killed" by healers, and I do agree that +Time is better for constant Vit up (I even mentioned I switched, in case you haven't noticed, YET). Not all situations require Vit to be up, again. I am on +Time, yet I've been through +Cost and it's not as bad as you said it is (In this case tested on epics, wars and hunts).

I'm done arguing with you, you never really understood whatever I wrote. You argue additional points, you skipped my points, you assumes stuffs, you probably skipped a few lines while reading, idk. Stupid really :$
Vyashion - A proud Sword Muse [Bartz]
"Know your place. Be silence under my presence."

Long live PowerSystem! Long live, SpiritRealm!
"Coming together is a Beginning..
Keeping together is a Progress..
Working together is a Success!"
Keisse

Postby Smittie » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 am

What part of "we dont tell ppl to go +cost coz that choice is inferior to +time" don't you get?

Tell me how +cost doesnt make you use more mp, or are you gonna keep dodging that question?

I KNOW YOU ARE ON +TIME.
I KNOW YOU TRIED BOTH.
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW +COST IS NOT WASTING MORE MP THAN +TIME.

Caps'ed the part you need to respond to, in case you miss it.

Try not to miss it this time also.

Also, I can't find where you "defended +cost being a burden on healer" or even explained how it doesnt use up more mp than it's saving.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Ryvallen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 am

Smittie wrote:Wow, guess you felt like doing a 180 there. First you are defending going +Cost, now you are arguing FOR +Time. Maybe you need to make up your mind.

+Time is the only good choice for OE on that song.

Now explain to me how the +Cost saves you mp if you need to keep up Song of Vitality at all times, please, im dying to know how it doesnt end up costing your party more mp in the end.

italic:ehm, sorry to interfere in your guys' debates.. but..
i think that keisse did OE his SoVit at +Time route.
anyway, he also did explain that not everyone he had met did the same. (+Time OE route)

but i haven't found any sentences that proved that he persuades someone to do the +Cost route in OEing SoVit...

for it seems that you argued about that. sorry if i'm mistaken >_<
Ryvallen - Eva's Saint 84
LoNez - Hierophant 80
@ BaroqueWorks, Sieghardt.
Ryvallen

Postby Keisse » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Smittie wrote:What part of "we dont tell ppl to go +cost coz that choice is inferior to +time" don't you get?

Tell me how +cost doesnt make you use more mp, or are you gonna keep dodging that question?

I KNOW YOU ARE ON +TIME.
I KNOW YOU TRIED BOTH.
I JUST WANNA KNOW HOW +COST IS NOT WASTING MORE MP THAN +TIME.

Caps'ed the part you need to respond to, in case you miss it.

Try not to miss it this time also.

Also, I can't find where you "defended +cost being a burden on healer" or even explained how it doesnt use up more mp than it's saving.

What part of "I never tell anyone to go +Cost" do you not understand ? =]

I simply said there are people who took that option.

Did I ever mentioned something about +Cost NOT WASTING more MP than +Time ? Nope. I simply said, it still won't cause THAT MUCH burden as in eating up Recharger's MP the way you seem to think (In a way that it'll exhaust the recharger's MP).

Regarding the healer having to constantly heal the "Missing HP" / "+Cost being a burden", it's all about the Muse. +Cost uses more MP in the end, yes, IF you need Vit to be UP CONSTANTLY. +Cost use more MP in the end, no, IF you don't need Vit to be UP CONSTANTLY. Oh, and it won't kill your party regardless, YES.

I'll do this one last time, hoping you'll understand. I'm such a nice guy :3

Imagine this stupid situation you probably won't be able to imagine, but hell; You only need to activate Vit ONCE IN A WHILE. You go +Cost. You put it on LAST. Since you only need it once, you can just let it go off by the time the songs and dances are ready for the second round, no additional MP wasted for the rest of the songs and dances. Now you go +Time. You put it on LAST. The rest of the songs and dances are over and it's still on, and since you can't wait for the second round (Songs and Dances are vital in any kind of party activity), you continue with the second round. Vit is still on, it takes more MP from the rest of the songs and dances (+Penalty from 1 song you don't neet anymore).

And like I said, there are situations like that. Probably never since you've played, but that happened to me. Don't argue about what my experience told me, it's just that you've never experienced it. Of course, I'm the main Muse on anything my clan / alliance ever do, so I go +Time since it has to be up most of the time. I'm just saying :)

Try to seriously understand everything I said is complete, right from the first post, this time :3

This time for real, I'm done with this topic. You don't get what I'm saying ? Fine, forget it. Forget I ever mentioned, or if that's not enough, call me stupid or clueless or whatever =]

Keisse

Postby SayntLucifer » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Ok didnt want to butt in but i gotta fix something. if u OE vitality for time and its +4 or higher then u should never have to sing it last. If u use vit first then u only use the set amount of mp for that song. And it will outlast al the songs so u can sing it first again. There for less mp use, healer doesnt have to reheal, and recharged sticks to the healer. And song of vit is never REALLY needed. Its more of a security blanket. In higher xp parties in lets say SoA for example yea its a good idea to have it up at all times and most constant parties will have it like that (not saying all cause i only speak for those i know. Although id like to hear the reasong for not) but never use song of vit last if its + time and u wanna save mp. Thats just dumb
85 SWM/ 83 EE/ 80 ADV/ 82 DB
SayntLucifer

Postby Smittie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm done with this topic as well now. For playing main class Muse that guy sure is clueless.

Atleast he went back to +Time on it.
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Keisse » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:52 am

Didn't I say imagine ? :3

Since you wanted comparison, I tried to do so in the most "similar" way. Thank you for closing the topic, that's just awesome O_o

Lately I go Vit after Champion "mostly", but IDK. Might change.

Keisse

Postby Smittie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 am

Well u still couldnt come up with why +cost was even a viable option o_O

So I got fed up with trying to discuss it with you, it's like banging your head against a wall o_O
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Keisse » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:59 am

Smittie wrote:Well u still couldnt come up with why +cost was even a viable option o_O

So I got fed up with trying to discuss it with you, it's like banging your head against a wall o_O

Hell ask those who actually OE +Cost all the way, all I think is it's not gonna kill your party anyways even if you go +Cost, dot O_o

Surprisingly I feel the same :3

Keisse

Postby Smittie » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:25 am

I don't need to ask the ppl that went +Cost on everything, and I sure aint gonna waste time trying to find them, since I doubt they even exist o_O

Putting +Cost on a song that is only good if it is kept up, will make you use more mp than you would with +Time. It's as simple as that.

It's the only song where any other option than +Time would be stupid.

Noone should ever be told it's "ok" to go +Cost on that one.
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

PreviousNext

Return to Enchanter Classes