About the splitting up of Iss Enchanter and Aeore Healer

Re: About the splitting up of Iss Enchanter and Aeore Healer

Postby Maya » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 am

Retribution wrote:
KenLee wrote:
Retribution wrote:Well, I realize that everyone plays this game for their own reasons, but I'm trying out DC for a few weeks to see what I think about it in Oly. In open pvp the self-buff/passive that BD/SWS get is far more manageable; however, the DPS of any enchanter is meaningless in pvp and they are usually last to be targeted so even their survivability isn't all that important (everyone else is usually dead by the time they get around to the ISS). Perhaps things will change a bit now that the DPS is so high that ppl will die on rez before noble more often, but even then if an ISS gets focused on the only thing saving it is polymorph, which they all have. The aoe skills can be useful, but they won't be game changers. I agree that the DC Dot will be mainly for Oly, but if grp pvp/pve is that important to you then you should make a PP ISS anyways as the reuse > all for both of those.

Last to be targeted? If you PvP you know Iss is second target.

Ah I do pvp, and again the ISS was always one of the last targets. As I said before, this might change now in this update given various factors, but I still wouldn't kill an ISS before a DD that can hit people for 30-40k easily.

Then why the hell your clan targets me first at every PvP??????????????????????
Maya

Postby SirBash » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:16 am

I've noticed in most of the pvp videos I have seen of almost every clan that they always target nukers first because they do great dps and are easiest to kill.
SirBash

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 am

Wizards are pretty much the easiest DD to kill. They lack defense and evasion and their only real defensive skill (arcane barrier) Only screws them over in the long run while being assisted down.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Trensharo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 am

They also target you first, Maya, because you're one of the premier propagandists/trash talkers on Chronos...
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby ZeroX » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Ye, emotions can lead to go against your own reasonings, if they're hurt, they kill who hurts them. :D
ZeroX

Postby Retribution » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 pm

KnightOfDarkness wrote:Wizards are pretty much the easiest DD to kill. They lack defense and evasion and their only real defensive skill (arcane barrier) Only screws them over in the long run while being assisted down.

This
Retribution

Postby Trensharo » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 pm

ZeroX wrote:Ye, emotions can lead to go against your own reasonings, if they're hurt, they kill who hurts them. :D

Yep, used to happen back in the day all the time. The person who talked the most trash, everyone wanted to kill them first, for laughs.

Sometimes it pays off to be a random.
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Previous

Return to Enchanter Classes