About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Re: About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Postby Waterfallz » Fri May 31, 2013 4:55 pm

Every other class seems to have their damage scaled considerably higher than our daggers. Yes i know we can now stab robes/light for 25k upon crit, but these new yuls are hitting people for 65k and feohs are blasting us for 40k. Dodge is considerably better than melee reflect and mirage is worthless. Overall i am quite disappointed in this update as our daggers are again the worst pvp DD in game.

where is that so called hate nerf!? im still getting hated by tanks
Waterfallz

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Fri May 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Waterfallz wrote:im still getting hated by tanks

:|
KnightOfDarkness

Postby socketka » Fri May 31, 2013 7:38 pm

I feel stronger on my othell, killing many people even with low level.
socketka

Postby Waterfallz » Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

it is stronger, but try this scenario

99 yul vs 99 dagger. Same stun equipment, no oe's bows/dagger, not using ultimate skills.

yul will first stun you (this lands a lot more nowadays) and then use 3-4 skills. The half kills from yuls land MORE than daggers. The first two hits and my CP is gone. The next one is likely to skill crit for 10-13k damage. aka half of my hp. All the while i spam stabs, and maybe if im lucky 1 will crit/half kill. The dps output by yuls are now insane while ours did not change that much.

Now vs Wynn, its the same situation

due to our dependency on crit damage jewels, most rogues are forced to use aq/baium/oly ring and a combination of frint/zaken/coc shock for the extra boost in stun and stun resist. That means you have GARBAGE mdef. Yes lucky/rich rogues will have epics, but once again in this update the scaling is different. The invoke nukes are hitting me for 7-8k and crit for 14. The marks are super fast casting and their reuse is insanely fast as well. All the while our stabs have not scaled to the same degree. I hit the summoner 2-3k with transfer pain on.

There are some good news:
-Healers die quite quick to our rapid succession of stabs
-we have a bit more muscle to face off knights, but still not a match up any rogue is looking forward to.
-iss's were never a real big issue
Waterfallz

Previous

Return to Rogue Classes