Low level spoiler leveling.

Re: Low level spoiler leveling.

Postby Agamidae » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 am

For bluetag u need to do the HS quest and a lvl 1 kerta or varka alliance...
Both spots are quite easy to grind, varka soldiers i wouldn't use wolf cuz the BH kills fast enaugh already and my wolf misses alot there (its just lvl 70 now tho)...
In HS it can be usefull, but those mobs aren't a challenge either.
Do the quests b4 the FS quest and you'll save some time.

I wouldn't waste money on an element for the shadow weapon, you can buy an Sgrade 150 elemented weapon with SA for dirtcheap these days, it will have less patk but is permanent. Also stones is a gamble, if u'r unlucky (like me) than u'll fail alot and will need even more adenas...

Usualy people go for Holy element, lots of mobs that are dark on the higher lvls and the amount of mobs that resist holy is neglectable. If you want a cheap element go fire or water...

My status is almost the same:
lvl 76 Fortune Seeker
lvl 70 Fenrir
Agamidae

Postby Manwe » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:25 am

Agamidae wrote:Do the quests b4 the FS quest and you'll save some time.

Done already, from level 74, just after pailaka 73 ;)

Agamidae wrote:I wouldn't waste money on an element for the shadow weapon, you can buy an Sgrade 150 elemented weapon with SA for dirtcheap these days, it will have less patk but is permanent. Also stones is a gamble, if u'r unlucky (like me) than u'll fail alot and will need even more adenas...

Usualy people go for Holy element, lots of mobs that are dark on the higher lvls and the amount of mobs that resist holy is neglectable. If you want a cheap element go fire or water...

My status is almost the same:
lvl 76 Fortune Seeker
lvl 70 Fenrir

Thing is that a +4 Dynasty with Sa and 150 element for 40M seems really tempting .. Even if its for 90 days .. I think that I ll get the adena invested back .. A +4 S-Grade with SA and 150 Element will probably cost more .. And it will be also worthless 3 months later .. I will probably crystalize it for about 2.5K S-Grade Crystals getting back about 35M .. So, unless I find something for less than 75M, which I really doubt, it's still appealing to element the shadow weapon .. It's cost will be 500K/day ..

Apart from elementing the shadow to go straight to Icarus afterwards or buying an normal weapon .. The element I should prefer would be holy ?

==EDIT==
http://www.lineage2.com/archive/2011/06 ... mpage.html
If it works the same way with tigers I think that I will proceed with elementing the shadow weapon .. Free stones for all ..
========
Manwe

Postby Nuku » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

Manwe wrote:Currently, at 75.50% I think that buying a Talum Set is not worth it (or it does?) because I will open the Hero Treasure chest to get the Dynasty gear when I hit 76 and do the 3rd class transfer.
Tallum Hvy is one of the best PvE sets out there, if you're going solo alot, you can keep going in SV till 79, maybe even 80 (solo SD's, titans and several other melee classes are awesome in Tallum), but since your class is a semi-poler and dyn can be used at 76 now, you might want to try get a good pole and aoe in FOG with a buffer that has VR.

Ty for the tip, I feel that I am already out of range for Pavel since I can XP at SV, I feel that XP there is better (or not?)
Yes, adena + XP is extremely good in SV for melee.
Nuku

Postby Manwe » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:06 am

Ding 76, did 10% ans the hird class transfer .. I am a Fortune seeker now :)

TY all for your help. Everything is clear now and I know the path for 76+

Only thing I could really need some more help now is to decide the element to put on my shadow +4 Dynasty Weapon.

With the new event coming IF the rate is like the event with Tigers, I bet that I can easily get Holy Stones for under 500K with a buy shop. So even in the worst case, using 60 stones to go to 150 element, I will need about 30M adena max which does not seem bad for having 150 Element even if it is for 90 days.

Since I can't go DV/LoA with the un-elemented armor (or can I ?) to spoil and I guess I wont be 81+ so fast .. That leaves us with SV/GC/FoG for XP (correct me if I forget something) ..

What Element should I choose for general PvE at SV/GC/FoG ? Holy ?

Thank you all
Manwe

Postby Agamidae » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am

Gz on 76 and FS..

It's ur call to element it ofcourse.
I recently spend 30 Fire Stones on trying to get duals from +30 Fire to +150, I'm at +95 now so still atleast 11 stones to go without fail...

I'd go with holy element for PvE on a normal weapon.
Water or Holy on a pole if u planning on going for alot.

Don't worry Dragon valley is doable without dark element, just don't take to much agro at once and make good use of herb drops.
Go there once u ding lvl 78, i think you should be fine.
Just only hunt Drakos, them mage mobs from the same area are doable too...

LoA is even with a high lvl and good element a risky place to go afaik... U'll need a decent party and a healer for sure, don't expect to go there to often untill u like 82+.

P.s I dinged lvl 77 :-) ... on to 80 !!!
Agamidae

Postby Manwe » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 am

So .. According to all suggestions Holy is the way to go .. Sad about Event .. It would provide some cheap / free stones .. Wondering if I should open the chest of wait a bit more .. About Poling / FoG .. Does anyone remember the attribute weakness / resists of mobs there ? Just in case I try it .. Can a dwarfie 77 + WC + Dances make it there with no element on armor / pole ? What;s the minimum gear needed to hunt there if you got WC & Bd ?

Pole from chest is Dynasty +4 with Crit.Stun. Does it work or it has to be elemented to do anything at FoG ?
Manwe

Postby Agamidae » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:10 am

Gz on 77 (u go quite fast :P )

FoG is weak to water... But I think holy element does well there too...
As minumum gear IC will do, element for the gear is ofcourse water (resistance to fire).
You should try to go at entrance first but be sure to take a healer with you.
On later lvl FoG is poleable without healer but it's way more risky since you can't realy make mistakes than.
Agamidae

Postby Smittie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:35 pm

I think I saw somewhere here that you are gonna invest in Icarus.

Just skip that, or keep going with dynasty for now. Icarus will hit rock bottom once GoD comes and vesper becomes the new top s80.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Draecke » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:45 pm

actually elegia will be top s80 then as all current s84 will become s80 but yeah your point is still valid :D

btw DVC/LOA is ok from 78+ just need some 84+ DD's with 300 weapons who have all agro and there even if u die a few times u will end up making more xp & adena then any other place ingame (unless the healer/dd's suck and the party shouldn't be there in the first place).
Draecke

Postby Manwe » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:08 am

Indeed, I may abandon Icarus plan for a while. Leveling up goes much faster than my initial aims. Curently 78,55% and double XP week coming. Tbh no plan atm. I will wait to see when I will reach 80 and reconsider everything again depending on leveling speed and conditions then. Since 90 day timer still counts I will have to do something with gear eventually and I have no delusions that I will go 78,55->84 in 85 days to skip S80 gear. For the moment I will keep the gear as is, play at double XP and then see how it goes.

As a side note, dwarfie seems to behaving really well for generic PvE even without alement at armor. Good buffs and not getting to much agro in party is more than enough with the extreme amounts of HP.

The only investment I think I will make is for the pole, just to try out FoG, if it works it will pay out eventually and maybe I can use the pole for other spots also. I was thinking that with new event coming where there is no XP lost I could make some tries at FoG ..

1) Make an initial try with Cat's buff scroll + active BD + pole without element and if it fails
2) Make a second try with Cat's buff scroll + WC + BD + pole without element and if it fails (not miserably) showing it's possible then
3) Make a third try with pole 150 Element Holy

I remember there was a spot at FoG, like a round room, with a decent amount of mobs, coming to you without the need for puller (good for some experiments). It was quite close to some TP but I can't remember exactly. Does anyone have a clue ?

That's the new plan, unless I XP so fast during the event and FoG won't be very attractive anymore.

Being a noob with spoiler, any tips for PvE / Farm dyes / armor sets / weapons in general for 80+ ? Or any pointers ? I level the spoiler so I can have a second toon for GoD and farm as much as possible waiting for it. What would be one decent setup for higher levels and to join some LoA parties ?
Manwe

PreviousNext

Return to Rogue Classes