Lucky Blow

Lucky Blow

Postby FatNinja » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Lucky Blow 83 lvl skill
"Attacks the target's vital points with 11234 Power added to P. Atk., causing a Spoiled state. Lethal strike, half Kill, critical hit, and over-hit are possible. Requires a dual dagger."

the skill since is a blow and may not land, does it always try to spoil mob? even if blow fails or lands with any chance(half/lethal/crit)
cause i am happy with my crit dmg dagger and any other spoil skill and dont want to waste on dual dagger adena right now...
FatNinja

Re: Lucky Blow

Postby Manwe » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 am

FatNinja wrote:the skill since is a blow and may not land, does it always try to spoil mob? even if blow fails or lands with any chance(half/lethal/crit)
cause i am happy with my crit dmg dagger and any other spoil skill and dont want to waste on dual dagger adena right now...

From observed spoiled states / actual spoils after sweep it always try to spoil mob. At least it seems identical to me either playing with spoil +8 or Blow except from increased MP consumption. As for the blow landing it has nothing to do with spoil. If it spoiled only every time half / lethal / crit it would be more than obvious that it does not do the same as spoil.

My tactic (I have only dual daggers) is playing with Lucky Blow only when I have Clarity and EE/SE are easy on MP to take advantage of the dps. When no Clarity and no MP recharges I switch to normal spoil for duration (unless completely worthless spoils and no point on reserving MP, better for more dps)
Manwe

Return to Rogue Classes