About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Re: About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Postby Elmar » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Hamster wrote:... Ah and about Dark Elf - Light Elf conflict - Main class can be diversified that I know. What about sub? If I choose for example in my build - I have DE Sigel which I want to diversify into an DE Shillien Templar, and a dualclass Wynn which I want to diversify into an LE Elemental Master... can I? :p

Since we are getting Lindvior 2, the Dual Class diversification will work with Essences of Chaos for use with Dual Class, according to the same principle as with Hardin:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%EC% ... 8%EC%8A%A4

So yes, a natural Dark Elf can have a Light Elf Wynn Elemental Master as Dual Class :)
Elmar

Postby Elmar » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:10 pm

yevonxxx wrote:any info about maximum critical?
because now is bugged as hell,it doesn't work at all as a passive skill and you must make it trigger first with normal hits on target,then it activate and works.
i thought they put it passive to make it more easy for othell instead of clicking a button every 15 seconds,
but now is even harder.

The problem with Maximum Critical has now been acknowledged by the developers and will be addressed "later" (추후 resp. 追后):
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/gmro ... eId=541009
(in the postscript)

See also:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=878&start=160#p18625
Elmar

About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Postby Helel » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:56 am

Elmar wrote:Dagger Classes:
One of the problem with the Rogue series is that Maximum Critical needs regular hits to get to higher levels, which does not fit the assassin concept. This will be improved in a later update.

In other words... For now screw the rogues QQ
But if the patch notes from innova are trustworthy we will get buffed at mass pvp at least.
Helel

Postby Waterfallz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Ive been trying to read up on information about daggers, but it seems nobody has yet posted as to what dagger seems to be the best in lindivior. I know elmar said majority of korean daggers are dwarves (most likely to spoil and make money) but out of the other three, human, de, elf which seems to be the most powerful?

Does mirage work? how often does it proc and how long are the effects?
Is the new focus death for elf and de any good?

I cant seem to get on the russian PTS but i sure as heck dont want to pick the wrong class and regret it afterwards.
Waterfallz

Postby Elmar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:23 pm

There is no real answer that can be given to the question about the most powerful Dagger. This is under heavy discussion in Korea and things are prone to change at any time. If you want to find out which Dagger class suits you best in our version of Lindvior, you can try to get on the English language PTS that Innova Europe will be running in May :)
Elmar

Postby Waterfallz » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:32 pm

any opinions then as to which dagger is better elmar?

Does power bluff land now?

From what ive read they decreased the success rate of mass trick (it never landed anyways!) so is that skill useless now?
Waterfallz

Postby Elmar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:36 pm

I have no idea about the actual land rates (due to real-life demands I don't have the time to play on the PTS). All I can do is link you the skill descriptions on Toushijing:
http://gametsg.techbang.com/lineage2/in ... id=1342383

:)
Elmar

Postby ZeroX » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:52 pm

What I can say so far is that shadow fake death will eat ur MP like breakfast.
ZeroX

Postby Waterfallz » Wed May 01, 2013 2:29 pm

it was only useful to troll iss's in oly anyways. otherwise not much use in both oly and open pvp.
Waterfallz

Postby username12345 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:31 am

Waterfallz wrote:it was only useful to troll iss's in oly anyways. otherwise not much use in both oly and open pvp.

it is very usefull on oly to survive any type of UD/UE skills not only against iss
username12345

PreviousNext

Return to Rogue Classes