About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Re: About the splitting up of the Othell Rogue class

Postby Elmar » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Leonidaz wrote:Hi everyone,

Is there any information as to whether a Dark Elf OR will be able to "re-awaken" into a Light Elf OR in Lindvior ?(or vice versa)
If so, will I keep the basic race stats like STR, CON, DEX etc. of the native class race ?

I've read about 40-ish pages of the Lindvior topic as well as this one and i couldn't find needed information. I'm sorry if it has been answered somewhere else already.

Yes, when you are an already Awakened Dark Elf Othell Rogue you will be able to diversify to a Light Elf Othell Wind Rider. The Dark Elf - Light Elf conflict does not apply in the diversification process. Here is for example a Korean Dark Elf who diversified into a Light Elf Sigel Eva's Templar:
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/mypage/cha ... serverId=9
Elmar

Postby FattyBeltBuckles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:53 am

Any word on increased plunder rates?

FattyBeltBuckles

Postby Elmar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 am

We have no information about the Spoil rates in Lindvior resp. the power of the new Spoil skill, but there is probably a reason why almost half of all Othell Rogues that logged into the Korean live servers between January 1st and March 20 are Othell Fortune Seekers:
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/gmro ... eId=539061
https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=666140
(Special thanks to Andreas for the Russian link!)

What we do know is that the drop rates in Lindvior are abyssal, leading to extremely high prices for recipes and key materials:
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/clas ... eId=531318
Attachments
OthellEnglish.jpg
From https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=666140
OthellEnglish.jpg (105.47 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Elmar

Postby FattyBeltBuckles » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:05 am

Those numbers are quite staggering indeed... especially since that wouldn't coincide with most opinion polls on popular dagger types. It would make sense however, that the plunder rates would increase in direct correlation with the skill being deleted from all other dagger archtypes. It certainly would tip the financial scale in dwarven favor, if the economy's supply and demand market was heavily reliant on supply from spoils. That 47.50% is more than the next 2 highest dagger classes combined! Your right, something is up there.

FattyBeltBuckles

Postby firenza » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:00 pm

thought someone posted saying a % of spoilers in KR were found to be bots now.

kinda interesting how the other othells line up. didn't think GH would be highest. has there been any complaints in KR over certain othell types?
firenza

Postby Laby » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:13 pm

firenza wrote:thought someone posted saying a % of spoilers in KR were found to be bots now.

I just expressed my opinion regarding that fact which is that I won't be surprised if Phantom Summoner / Spoiler are the most popular classes since they are the easiest to farm with
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby firenza » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:17 pm

Laby wrote:
firenza wrote:thought someone posted saying a % of spoilers in KR were found to be bots now.

I just expressed my opinion regarding that fact which is that I won't be surprised if Phantom Summoner / Spoiler are the most popular classes since they are the easiest to farm with

ah ok, did check the ru link for the total classes, and DE classes are definitely more popular for some reason.
firenza

Postby Elmar » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Laby wrote:

But it should be mentioned that Korean players are voicing a similar opinion. Phaedra says on 2013.04.04 at 12:02 that Othell Fortune Seekers and Tyrr Maestros are for the most part bots. This may be an exaggeration and everybody must keep in mind that L2@NCKorea is in a seemingly unstoppable downward spin. No matter what GMs, or recently Nam Taek-rim (head of the Planning Team), are saying, they get immediately attacked by the player base. The all-pervading bot complaints, the "I want the Stone of Destiny" demands, those are all just pretexts to express a general unhappiness with the game.

That notwithstanding, the GMs themselves themselves have admitted that in Korea there is a serious problem with automated hunting which needs to be addressed:
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/board/gmro ... 457&page=2
Elmar

Postby Leonidaz » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Elmar wrote:
Leonidaz wrote:Hi everyone,

Is there any information as to whether a Dark Elf OR will be able to "re-awaken" into a Light Elf OR in Lindvior ?(or vice versa)
If so, will I keep the basic race stats like STR, CON, DEX etc. of the native class race ?

I've read about 40-ish pages of the Lindvior topic as well as this one and i couldn't find needed information. I'm sorry if it has been answered somewhere else already.

Yes, when you are an already Awakened Dark Elf Othell Rogue you will be able to diversify to a Light Elf Othell Wind Rider. The Dark Elf - Light Elf conflict does not apply in the diversification process. Here is for example a Korean Dark Elf who diversified into a Light Elf Sigel Eva's Templar:
http://lineage2.plaync.co.kr/mypage/cha ... serverId=9

Thank you very for your answer. Do you have any information about the base race statistics ? If I make a DE Othell which has 82 STR and then diversify into a LE Othell, will I keep the 82 STR or will it be changed to 72(the current base value for LE warrior classes)?
Leonidaz

Postby Hamster » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

You will keep 82 STR - base value for DE, looking of an DE, basic racial skills from DE, only diversified skills will be from LE Othell :)

---
Ah and about Dark Elf - Light Elf conflict - Main class can be diversified that I know. What about sub? If I choose for example in my build - I have DE Sigel which I want to diversify into an DE Shillien Templar, and a dualclass Wynn which I want to diversify into an LE Elemental Master... can I? :p
Hamster

PreviousNext

Return to Rogue Classes