About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Re: About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 am

Actually honestly, I use the melee pets more often than the ranged pets unless im pvping with archers.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Laby » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 am

I prolly missed a point, or I am just missing 2 lvl to be 99, but since the difference between Melee & Ranged pets are less important than before, is it not better to use ranged to avoid this problem where summons are running and staying behind ?
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 am

There's 3 reasons why I use the melee pets.
1. They still have considerably more attack speed than the ranged pets and since they lack the huge hitbox problem the cougars have they can chase and hit and can rush from small distances.
2. Non-melee classes have a natural tendancy to run from melee pets which stops them from attacking while they kite and around and get slowed and marked to death.
3. Melee summons have more HP which makes for more firing time before you have to exile/balance and gives more HP to toss around when using balance life.

With ranged pets, people just straight up attack you and you are more vulnerable to burst damage since the ranged summons have the lowest HP of any awakened summons you have. On the flip side, when you throw bullseye into the equation, those ranged summons deal some massive damage and definitely make up for the squishiness.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Laby » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 am

Ty for the explanation !

I will have to do some tests soon :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:33 am

Np, hopefully with the new elemental rages come out they will trigger servitor's wrath at a good rate. It will allow better DPS in mass pvp where you aren't really a priority target.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Trensharo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:05 am

KnightOfDarkness wrote:Np, hopefully with the new elemental rages come out they will trigger servitor's wrath at a good rate. It will allow better DPS in mass pvp where you aren't really a priority target.

If those rages are even half the trigger rate of elemental destruction they will be super powerful.

I'm predicting a pretty crappy trigger rate, otherwise it will be like having BR on your pets basically all the time with a 30 second duration.

Also curious of the cooldown on the nuke. It is interesting that they didn't just add the proc effect to Mark of fire - similar to Destruction just getting that for Elemental Feohs.
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:31 am

Unluck (ColdWorld) from Cadmus stated a 5 second base reuse and that it was the new way of triggering servitor's wrath, not an alternate way. For pve it will be a huge boost as with the new mob additions, taking damage is not a plausible options.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Trensharo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:23 am

Nice nice. I changed my Feoh to AM from Soultaker.

Looking forward to Servitor Wrath on Summoners in Epeisodion.
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby Lineage » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 pm

A question for Yul in Lindvior. I changed to GS Yul, and the most noticeable thing is that skills hit much harder than before. Skills hit harder even than BR+Mind Eye+single arrow.

So 1st probably i choose Master Rage for +27% skill power.

Now please your help, has STR anything to benefit me on skill power now days? The boost in physical p.atk. will add any respectable skill power?
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

More p.attk adds damage to skills yet. For archers its a lot since they have a lot of p.attk to weigh in on the skills, for tanks, iss, dagger not so much.
KnightOfDarkness

Previous

Return to Summoner Classes