About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Re: About the splitting up of Wizard, Summoner and Archer

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 am

+10 reapers still don't nuke as hard but they magic crit harder. The main benefit is they benefit the most from wizards harmony and they fire nukes faster due to faster comparitive speed even without bsps.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby Maya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Ok I wanna ask if somebody found a new decent spot for solo exp for Feoh. I have been bussy lately and could not explore the new zones. I went yeterday with a grp and the exp seemed really good although we were moving from a mob to mob very fast.

So is there a new spot for solo I can check?
Maya

Postby Laby » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Cemetary
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Trensharo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Yea Cemetary. You could probably solo AoE there the MOBs seem passive and non-Social. Some of them can hit decently so it's not an area where you'd want to be tanking the AoE pack if you do it that way...
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby Maya » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 pm

I will probably lose more than gain in Cemetery x.x due to ganks all day long. My clan has wars with all the top clans in Chronos but 1. And I tried it mobs give 1.5 to 3 mil exp, nothing special rly. Hard to AoE as mobs are too passive. Slow exp. I rather AoE 4 rooms in pagan or solo hellfire/AoE the first floor.

I was thinking of something that gives rly good exp.
Maya

Postby SirBash » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Maya wrote:I will probably lose more than gain in Cemetery x.x due to ganks all day long. My clan has wars with all the top clans in Chronos but 1. And I tried it mobs give 1.5 to 3 mil exp, nothing special rly. Hard to AoE as mobs are too passive. Slow exp. I rather AoE 4 rooms in pagan or solo hellfire/AoE the first floor.

I was thinking of something that gives rly good exp.

Archer with half kill can make good exp at xroads but nuker would not be able to replicate that. If you could figure out a way to pull lots of mobs in cemetery then it's possible to exp fast there.
SirBash

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm

You could go to this small graveyard outside of cemetary and drop snares everywhere and AOE them.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby KenLee » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:46 pm

SirBash wrote:Archer with half kill can make good exp at xroads but nuker would not be able to replicate that. If you could figure out a way to pull lots of mobs in cemetery then it's possible to exp fast there.

Except its safer with feoh than archer and both classes do almost the same damage without half kills. Sometimes half kills don't land on 2-3 mobs in a row.
KenLee

Postby Maya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Well I tried in Land of Chaos killing these mobs in the cicles - Scheldon, not an impressive exp, but it still some exp.

I tried these warrior mobs in the cross road, they give good exp, but It seems I have too huge graphic lag and I was dieing so often that the adena spend for bress did not worth the exp ). And heck when these ambushers spawn it is ... well to clan hall )
Maya

Postby Maya » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 pm

KnightOfDarkness wrote:You could go to this small graveyard outside of cemetary and drop snares everywhere and AOE them.

You mean the area where u usually go to make the SoS quest. And right next to it there is anothe graveyard. Is that the place you are talking about?
Maya

PreviousNext

Return to Summoner Classes