Transfer pain mechanism

Re: Transfer pain mechanism

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Well pvp light and robe armors will be ok until the masses get pvp weapons. Then all hope is lost.

Vs hero parties... well, get warriors on those pets and good luck. :)

And yes in a game where debuff durations have been shot down from an average of 30 seconds to an average of 10 seconds and are absolutely crucial to kill someone, hero berserker should at least only last 1 minute.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby KenLee » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

CoC filled with thirty something heroes, all with immunity debuff for half of the match. I cant think of anything more stupid to add to this game.
KenLee

Postby ZeroX » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:13 pm

KenLee wrote:CoC filled with thirty something heroes, all with immunity debuff for half of the match. I cant think of anything more stupid to add to this game.

I just saw ur reply, yet it's broken as hell. Tanks/wynns/isses are extremely screwed vs heroes.
ZeroX

Postby Smittie » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:01 am

KenLee wrote:CoC filled with thirty something heroes, all with immunity debuff for half of the match. I cant think of anything more stupid to add to this game.

Maybe they can remove the instant cooldown so they cant use it in every CoC match?

I may or may not be clueless about the actual cooldown, or im exagerating to make a point.

Who knows?
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:09 pm

Or just disable hero skills and items in coc like in oly since it is a competitive arena.
KnightOfDarkness

Postby KenLee » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Smittie wrote:Maybe they can remove the instant cooldown so they cant use it in every CoC match?

I may or may not be clueless about the actual cooldown, or im exagerating to make a point.

Who knows?

I see or appear to be like that, they can use it every match. I didn't ask any of them but its possible their skills get a reset. I'd remove all hero skill for good in CoC, how is this fair to the other? Its arena PvP, you don't get to use them in Olympiad.
KenLee

Postby KnightOfDarkness » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 am

Yeah COC needs to get rid of hero skills, hero weapons, hero cloaks, 2nd/3rd place cloaks and get rid of those books (especially lethal and hide).
KnightOfDarkness

Postby KenLee » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Nothing better than fighting some strong players and here comes the unbuffed player in immortal and lethal you. Not everyone has easy to use point blank AoE skills but hide can be countered a lot more easier.
KenLee

Postby Hax » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:02 pm

KnightOfDarkness wrote:DOT damage cannot transfer.

Here I have to say that I've noticed different.
In summoner CB getting marks on the enemy does indeed reduce the tanking Pet's HP.

pre-lindvior I definitely see it on some CB frapses I've done, but post-Lindvior I didnt check it yet, though nothing should have changed regarding this.
Hax

Previous

Return to Summoner Classes