Wynn in IO

Re: Wynn in IO

Postby Ash » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 am

im just gonna leave this here, for all those who complain about summoners.

Ash

Postby ZeroX » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:29 pm

A box for pve, exactly the point of people here.
ZeroX

Postby Elmar » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:27 pm

These boxes for PvE will come in very handy for the Helios raid that's on the Korean PTS right now. All of the minions that appear there have a Weakness to Servitors (소환수 공격 약점):
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/image/ ... eId=607337
Elmar

Postby Nadmaster101 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:15 am

Ash wrote:im just gonna leave this here, for all those who complain about summoners.

2 things I would like to see, your pet stats and your weapon, I have a feeling its a high OE R99 Bloody or Dark Retributer. The buffs you have aren't anything out of the ordinary other than the level 4 talisman is out of reach of most people as well as the 101 iss buff most people don't have either.

Your critical Rate is maxed on your toon, I'm guessing that puts your pets Critical Rate in at about 650 with those buffs, maybe 700ish. I use Elegia Light on my wynn setup right now an I average 540-560 critical rate on my pets with 1/2 of those buffs, SoS adds 100 by itself and if you have +8 to +10 bloody or dark lower armor your adding 80 to 130 critical rate with those. I'm curious about the effect that SoS has on your pets. What type of "Weapon" do they have? I know adding 100 critical rate puts them with a sword but does the critical damage portion of that buff work as well? So they have a Sharp Sword Blunt? I have seen a summoner solo the first stage of Octavis in 30 seconds and the other 2 stages in about the same amount of time.

With SoS you are more looking for damage with your toon instead of pet damage, at that point pet damage just becomes a bonus really. Your character should be hitting for about 100k-250k per critical easy depending on target. I'm newly coming back and just exploring IO for the first time so the Gear Sharing buff is new to me, I'm only 97 on my Wynn so I don't have it to test myself. It does transfer Critical Damage from Critical Rings to pets just not in full effect right? So if I had Tauti + Earth Wyrm I would get 35% critical damage and my pets would only get like 5% of that not the full 35%, right?

I have always been impressed with the INSANE amount of damage this class has been able to put out if played properly but very few can afford or are willing to put the time in to learn.
Nadmaster101

Postby Draecke » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:58 am

you got a zero missing in your damage estimate and yeah the gear alone is near impossible for most to obtain so don't sweat it imo..

+15 PVE Retri is just a small part of the involved gear to give you an idea

Ironically everyone is like Wynn sux cause it doesn't do much in PVP but seriously you can't have it all, really now
Draecke

Postby Nadmaster101 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Draecke wrote:you got a zero missing in your damage estimate and yeah the gear alone is near impossible for most to obtain so don't sweat it imo..

+15 PVE Retri is just a small part of the involved gear to give you an idea

Ironically everyone is like Wynn sux cause it doesn't do much in PVP but seriously you can't have it all, really now

Yeah I'm not looking at getting a +15 Bloody Retributer because it would be so hard to get. A +8 or +10 would work for me and only reduce the final damage output by about 7% or so. As far as the rest of my gear, it is shared with my main toon mostly other than the weapon and armor. With Elegia leather I am able to tank most bosses anyways with just VR so the +8 or more blessed lower armor isn't 100% required as my critical rate will be the same and it won't transfer to pets other than through me. I made this my Duel Class 100% for PvE purposes and thats what it will be geared for. My main is both for PvE and PvP being a Dreadnought, although mostly stuck as an Olympiad toon since most tyrrs don't have the Stacks and Stacks of gear to make a difference in PvP.

What about the critical damage rings though? How do those work with the servitors? I've read somewhere that even though the buff doesn't say it shares 100% in infact does share about 10% of critical damage. I can't seem to find where I read it but I distinctly remember something about it. Now I just need to stop being lazy and get my SoS Buffer from 95 to 97+.

Other than that what am I missing here. +15% crit damage augment from Top Spirit Stone and +15% from Giants stone, 100% from SoS buff, 35% From 2 critical rings, 10% from Lindvior, 25% Pattack from 101 Iss buff, BR and Navi Transform, 500 Element, Pattack Duel/Sub Skills, Turtle Weapon Buff, Level 4 Talisman, Savage, and at least 4.6% +10 Might to Melee Weapon Resistance Buff, PvE Attack belt or CoC Belt.
Nadmaster101

Postby Draecke » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:04 am

for PVE 580 elemental patt is what you need, 500 is not enough.
Draecke

Postby Nadmaster101 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:34 am

So other than the stuff I listed nothing major missing?
Nadmaster101

Postby Laby » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:27 am

Blessed Anthy / Valakas for the extra stats are always good. Full Ability points of course. CoC Belt is a given aswell. It may not be such a difference individually, but since everything is stacking together you are missing quite a multiplier at the end.

As Draecke said, the +15 Bloody Retrituber may be the easiest part of the stuff to get

(and I may be totally wrong, Ash should correct me)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Ash » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:32 pm

500 element is more than enough, only the dragons got 560 element rezist and it doesnt matter that much for pve. Sos adds critical dmg to blunts, not rate. Pets got 650 crit rate, but strangely they got sword type attack so SOS just adds crit rate to pets. Damage on both pets is like 60% of the master dmg.
Ash

PreviousNext

Return to Summoner Classes