About the splitting up of Iss Enchanter and Aeore Healer

Re: About the splitting up of Iss Enchanter and Aeore Healer

Postby Maya » Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Best buff box would be PP if out of clan?
Maya

Postby Draecke » Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

if you also need it to use it's heal then yes for sure as that rapes mp and PP-ISS can kind of deal with that best
Draecke

Postby KenLee » Fri May 31, 2013 8:06 am

Retribution wrote:Well, I realize that everyone plays this game for their own reasons, but I'm trying out DC for a few weeks to see what I think about it in Oly. In open pvp the self-buff/passive that BD/SWS get is far more manageable; however, the DPS of any enchanter is meaningless in pvp and they are usually last to be targeted so even their survivability isn't all that important (everyone else is usually dead by the time they get around to the ISS). Perhaps things will change a bit now that the DPS is so high that ppl will die on rez before noble more often, but even then if an ISS gets focused on the only thing saving it is polymorph, which they all have. The aoe skills can be useful, but they won't be game changers. I agree that the DC Dot will be mainly for Oly, but if grp pvp/pve is that important to you then you should make a PP ISS anyways as the reuse > all for both of those.

Last to be targeted? If you PvP you know Iss is second target.
KenLee

Postby Trensharo » Fri May 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Did my iss as a Domi for the out of group buffs and sonatas, but I have a sub on my healer I can make another iss at Raina later. Don't really recommend it for anyone else < 95, TBH it isn't worth the trouble on a main toon that is low level.
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby SirBash » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I diversified my Orc ISS into a PP then enchanted his sonatas to +10 with the help of immortal scrolls.. If I rediversified him would I get any immortal scrolls? I noticed when I logged after the update my sonatas were +0 and already had the immortal scrolls.
SirBash

Postby Laby » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:02 pm

I think Draecke tried it and the answer is no
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Draecke » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

the answer is no but I didn't try to re awaken as Domi so maybe that route you would but the others 100% no.
Draecke

Postby Trensharo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

The Answer is not for Domi. I made mine a Domi and he didn't get the scrolls back.
All Characters Deleted!
I's Freeeeee!!!
Trensharo

Postby SirBash » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks. If that was possible, it would be rather hax.
SirBash

Postby Retribution » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 am

KenLee wrote:
Retribution wrote:Well, I realize that everyone plays this game for their own reasons, but I'm trying out DC for a few weeks to see what I think about it in Oly. In open pvp the self-buff/passive that BD/SWS get is far more manageable; however, the DPS of any enchanter is meaningless in pvp and they are usually last to be targeted so even their survivability isn't all that important (everyone else is usually dead by the time they get around to the ISS). Perhaps things will change a bit now that the DPS is so high that ppl will die on rez before noble more often, but even then if an ISS gets focused on the only thing saving it is polymorph, which they all have. The aoe skills can be useful, but they won't be game changers. I agree that the DC Dot will be mainly for Oly, but if grp pvp/pve is that important to you then you should make a PP ISS anyways as the reuse > all for both of those.

Last to be targeted? If you PvP you know Iss is second target.

Ah I do pvp, and again the ISS was always one of the last targets. As I said before, this might change now in this update given various factors, but I still wouldn't kill an ISS before a DD that can hit people for 30-40k easily.
Retribution

PreviousNext

Return to Healer Classes