Eva's Saint

Re: Eva's Saint

Postby Spudnik » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Smittie wrote:Go pvp with your EE, the answer is obvious.

Hope you win your pvp's :D

oviously it allows you cast heal faster.

problem, smittie?
Spudnik

Postby Krissa » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Smittie wrote:Go pvp with your EE, the answer is obvious.

Hope you win your pvp's :D

Ah, I see you don't know the answer.

So, does anyone else know if (and when) Spirit subskill could be better than Master MDef (or PDef) for an EE?
Krissa

Postby Smittie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

If you never pvp you will never have a use for it. If you pvped you would know what happens to a bishop or ee in pvp. You would also realize you can NEVER have too much cast speed, and also realize how little of a difference the master mdef or pdef does.

You should probably stick to the choice you made with master mdef, since you dont pvp.

Spudnik: Your picture is not showing up. Thanks for attempting to answer the question, but you do realize if I would have given her your answer she wouldnt have thougth that to be enough.

Also spudnik, can I summon 2 summons at once yet? Please, I really need to know.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Spudnik » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

who cares lol retail
Spudnik

Postby Krissa » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Smittie, if you can survive 30+ hits before the skill triggers, your cast speed is enough, PvP or not. There is one exception to that rule, but seeing that you cannot even name it lets us suppose that your "PvP" experience you are bragging about so much is kinda weak.
Krissa

Postby Smittie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:23 am

Where exactly did I brag about any pvp experience?

And please note that I'm not trying to force you to take the skill, it's entirely up to you.
---------------------------
99 healer/100 tank
Smittie

Postby Ryvallen » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:44 am

EclecicGroove wrote:BD/SWS both count as enchanter class and will allow for barrier subskill just like wc...

it does.
but i don't like pure melee classes ~_~

Krissa wrote:
Ryvallen wrote:and Summoner class for Spirit

Is it of any use actually? Eva's Saint is not a pole class.

I took master MDef from my summoner subclass. Is there a benefit of changing it to Spirit?

errr... I took Spirit because I was concentrating to build a killer support :) (mainly used for PvPing)

sure like these people said:

Smittie wrote:
Krissa wrote:
Ryvallen wrote:and Summoner class for Spirit

Is it of any use actually? Eva's Saint is not a pole class.

I took master MDef from my summoner subclass. Is there a benefit of changing it to Spirit?

Spirit adds patk/atkspd AND matk/castspeed.

Why would you not want it on any class?

Manwe wrote:
Krissa wrote:I took master MDef from my summoner subclass. Is there a benefit of changing it to Spirit?

Imho most sub skills for non melee classes suck. I got spirit on my StS. Summoner Spirit triggers the usual Korean Random type when I am geting hits, lasts for 15 seconds and the only usefull it gives me is a bit of M.atk / C.speed. The difference on stats and the duration of the trigger makes it almost unnoticeable.

The only case i can think of that Spirit would really help would be a PvP with an equally leveled / geared / skilled mage where Spirit triggering. A slight advantage on usefull stats (M.atk, C.speed) might make the difference. Not because of a particular boost (range of 7%-8%) but because of adding a little bit on both useful stats which add up and might make the slight difference needed (though not really sure)

anyway... i'll answer this question
Krissa wrote:
Smittie wrote:Ya unless you pvp, you might not have any use of Summoner spirit.

Have you actually seen any difference it would give to a healer in PvP?

In what kind of healer PvP does a 15-sec 8% cast speed boost triggering on a 30ishth hit matter?

15 seconds trigger of Spirit MEANS several manaburns, several augmentations hit (which does 1-5k damage, base on your STATS and your power of augmentation magic skills)

well, it doesn't make sense unless you try to built a killer support/healer.

And it doesn't ALWAYS require 30+ hits to starts a trigger chance, it purely base on your luck...
Ryvallen - Eva's Saint 84
LoNez - Hierophant 80
@ BaroqueWorks, Sieghardt.
Ryvallen

Previous

Return to Healer Classes