Full Episodion / Half Raider Update ON CORE

All topics related to Core server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Full Episodion / Half Raider Update ON CORE

Postby CoSmoDREAM » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:47 am

Finally episodion and half raider update started today as you see innova everytime coming to back on ncwest. lets see what will happen
Innova / Core
Nick : CoSmoDREAM
Clan : Redguard
Castle : Rune
CoSmoDREAM

Re: Full Episodion / Half Raider Update ON CORE

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:59 am

Just out of curiosity, what means "Half Raider"? The new Field Bosses but no upgraded Fishing System?
Elmar

Postby Laby » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:33 pm

If I remember correctly it was stated somewhere on Innova forum that a specific fix has been added to the Fishing system, like NCWest fix

Edit : here is their patch note : https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t ... post149467
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:20 pm

But apart from the Fishing fix they should have everything. "78 new raid bosses in the open zones have been added. Anakim and Lilith are back. Fishing has been dramatically changed." Looks fine to me :)
Elmar

Postby Alarion » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:19 pm

We have everything from Raiders. Not sure status of fishing how it should be...
Alarion

Postby Elmar » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm

It should be as it is now :)

In Korea and at NCWest you could originally sell the recipes you could trade in at the Fishing Guild Member to Grocery NPCs, thus making a considerable amount of adena from Fishing. Later on those recipes were changed so that they sell for 0 adena, first in Korea, and when automated fishing got out of hand at NCWest also there. The present state of affairs is what the developers intend, i.e. players living in abject poverty. No adena for nobody!
Elmar

Postby Laby » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Thing is even without automated fishing you could do around 2-3b adena a week with casual fishing (let's say 2-3 hours / day). And those adenas were directly created by the NPC, which ended up to many billions of adena added on each servers.

Well I got a rod, I bought skills for 500m, I fished for few days (two may be). I had fun, I got my money back and did a nice plus value which helped me buy all pendants :D
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby socketka » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Elmar wrote: No adena for nobody!

Sorry for offtopic, but how english behave to sentences with two negations? Classic logic would tell your sentence as "Adena for everybody" and in my mother language I getting confused sometimes with sentences like these.
socketka

Postby Elmar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 am

Gramatically you are right, "no adena for nobody" means technically "nobody should have no adena", "everybody should have some adena". In 19th century British working class slang however (think Charles Dickens and Karl Marx) the double neagtion is an affirmation ("absolutely no adena for anybody"). While Lionna Blackbird herself might be able to read and write (although she has Devianne read Elikia's letter to her), the common members of her People's Army would shout "No adena for nobody!" while waving their pitchforks :D
Elmar

Return to Core