Political Situation on Core

All topics related to Core server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Re: What is the future of NC West?

Postby Oppie » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:47 am

CORE is the only decent server left, is the best from all the officials, but this dosnt make core good server.

all this ex genocide/sh etc, joining core are just full scripters and they will make core the same crap that is naia, full script pvps.
Oppie

Postby ZeroX » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Illogical wrote:The cap on damage came up when we were talking about raiding. When I said we basically been killing dragons with 4 Wynns only he laughed and said it was impossible on Core due to a cap on damage, that stacking certain things is impossible like on e.g. Naia.

No real idea on this tbh. :?

Oppie wrote:
all this ex genocide/sh etc, joining core are just full scripters and they will make core the same crap that is naia, full script pvps.

Im pondering where you believe people are scripting? I see you constantly writing this on forum, but unlike Naia where people actualy proove their enemy is on scripts (aka "magic" (c)) you just go around and shout your enemy is using scripts but dont really present a single case on how this is occuring?
ZeroX

Postby Quim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:38 pm

I'd beware of taking what NemesysX said as gospel, he managed to be a part in making BlackAngels one of top clans on core for sure, but his server knowledge is probably 1 year out of date by now, I forget when he actually cashed out... We have since managed to discover the secrets behind killing dragons with a very reduced amount of people :D
The thing i can agree with him 100% is that there are some people spending thousands of euros per week/month, without any problem.

ZeroX wrote:Im pondering where you believe people are scripting? I see you constantly writing this on forum, but unlike Naia where people actualy proove their enemy is on scripts (aka "magic" (c)) you just go around and shout your enemy is using scripts but dont really present a single case on how this is occuring?

It's not so widespread yet, but it's there. I think actually scripting to play for you, less than a handful, but 'helpers' to tell you when archers use 101 skills, I'd say there's few more than that...
Quim

Postby ZeroX » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 pm

Quim wrote:It's not so widespread yet, but it's there. I think actually scripting to play for you, less than a handful, but 'helpers' to tell you when archers use 101 skills, I'd say there's few more than that...

Really? I am a macro targeter for archer 101 skill. I dont need script to keep track of a player, it's called /target XXX. I have 7 macros on my skillbar for important targets.
ZeroX

Postby Quim » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:07 pm

ZeroX wrote:Really? I am a macro targeter for archer 101 skill. I dont need script to keep track of a player, it's called /target XXX. I have 7 macros on my skillbar for important targets. And isses never buff to hide this buff.

I'm talking more of those situations when an archer casts 101 skill and in the time and between the time he start casting it and he finish casting it, 2 DDs and a tank change target on him :D
Could be coincidences, though.
Quim

Postby Draecke » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm

imo we need to update the title of this topic to incl. Innova :twisted:
Draecke

Re: Political Situation on Core

Postby Elmar » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:10 am

I split off the Core-related posts and moved them to the server-specific section :)
Elmar

Previous

Return to Core