Political Situation on Core

All topics related to Core server life, politics and market. No RMT allowed

Political Situation on Core

Postby Laby » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:35 am

Draecke wrote:time for some clean up here as the last few posts have nothing to do with the actual topic here.

Done :)

carpe wrote:A little more alive really?Half and more of the population in Ncwest is BOTS
Dont compare Innova with Ncwest really,from God begining Ncwest store was full p2w + full of bots so stop trying to say that Innova is the same thing cause it isnt.
Ppl left and still leaving from Ncwest to join Core and never the opposite,so you should wonder why.

Afaik several SH parties went to Core because it's safer for them to bot there than on NCWest those days :>
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

What is the future of NC West?

Postby sliktasanta » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:46 am

carpe wrote:A little more alive really?Half and more of the population in Ncwest is BOTS
Dont compare Innova with Ncwest really,from God begining Ncwest store was full p2w + full of bots so stop trying to say that Innova is the same thing cause it isnt.
Ppl left and still leaving from Ncwest to join Core and never the opposite,so you should wonder why.

It is not quite true. I started on core got bored quited, after a month decided to try out ncwest, to find out my brother who also quited core had been playing alredy a week or so, found 2 other people here who also quited core and we used to be in same clan there. From that day never looked even back at core. Bots? Yeah seen them on ncwest, not bothered by them ( why should i? I have my head and figured out how to deal with them in many ways ). Reading core discussions have seen people complaining for reported bot not banned bots. Imo innova is now more p2win than ncwest, but thats just my honest opinion from reading different forums (nswest, core, rochand, innova ru). And the most part i hate from playing on core was the ingame comunity, and when i come across some topics about same issue on core forums, makes me smile, they havent changed even a bit. Aaand the people who go from ncwest to core are either newbies who started and couldnt deal with bots (heh) and quited at core, just because starwars weapons there and others are boters, who took their way out scared to be banned here and loose all their precious gear hiding behind a mask of being fully legit but going right into buying tons of adena ( black market ofc.. exists on core too if u didnt know) . So core, ncwest its all the same, tho core players talk like mad how they are better than ncwest, tho the situation isnt much better and gms make the impression to care, just not to loose the handfull of players they got.
sliktasanta

Re: Infinite Odyssey

Postby sliktasanta » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:48 am

Laby wrote:
Afaik several SH parties went to Core because it's safer for them to bot there than on NCWest those days :>

I can confirm that :D
sliktasanta

Re: Infinite Odyssey

Postby varge » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 am

What eu doesn't have is the hundreds of Phantom Summoners all running up the kekropus quest chain at the same time, and to be honest I can't figure out why NCWest doesn't just zap those constantly, they are literally the easiest bots to zap and their existence just gives the outward impression of servers being just for bots.

However don't delude yourself, player botting is as prevalent in EU servers as it is in NCWest servers. And by player botting I mean people botting their own characters. You have fewer "farmer" bot parties, but don't think for a second everybody hand exps to 100. I 've played both, naia and core, endgame. The other advantage EU has it is waaaaaay cheaper than NCWest.
varge

Re: What is the future of NC West?

Postby Lineage » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:02 am

They didn't moved to Core, cuase they can use their scripts free of danger. They were eating the floor at Naia, no matter how much they paid their scripts, so they decided that at Core, could have the upper hand against other with their scripts.

Plus others, like kengaa who got scammed...
Tera - 65 Archer/65 Berserker/65 Warrior/65 Gunner/65 Sorcerer - Inactive
Naia 99/95/80/80 - Retired
Core 100 Sayha Seer/98 Shilien Saint - Inactive
BnS 50 FM/50 BM - Inactive
WoW 60 Arcane Mage - Retired
Lineage

Postby socketka » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:15 pm

I was playing on core server few weeks, all i learned is bigger p2w, lesser bots, extremely immature community. for me, its quite fun to play with little automated characters on ncwest and abuse them for my good. :D
socketka

Postby ZeroX » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:03 pm

Both servers have their "cheating mechanics" to win. Players from ncwest like nerven, jik, poison, fed themselves in half year with best possible gear in server by buying tons of adena from those who cash out from core (and now they are focused on l2store selling) and become raid bosses vs the normal pvp player. The only top player caught botting by staff was nerven(that i remember) but he only got 1 month ban, greed is every company's friend :) .
ZeroX

Postby Illogical » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:04 pm

socketka wrote:I was playing on core server few weeks, all i learned is bigger p2w, lesser bots, extremely immature community. for me, its quite fun to play with little automated characters on ncwest and abuse them for my good. :D

I met up with Maximo and Nemesys (Jadoji and NemesysX from Franz) ex-leaders of BlackAngels last week and they told me Core ain't much better than pre-merge Franz and Teon and even Naia pre-GoD. People dropping 5-10k euro a week because they playing from some Oil state, untouched bots running on Adrenaline program, majority of players being school/college kids on age 13-20 that only play L2 on Core because they got banned on NCWest or the privates they played on donate got whiped. The only 'good' thing about Core they said was no zRanger, no Topaz and caps on damages.

ZeroX wrote:Both servers have their "cheating mechanics" to win. Players from ncwest like nerven, jik, poison,.... The only top player caught botting by staff was nerven(that i remember) but he only got 1

Isn't NerveN playing a Tank on Core still?
1 Month ban for top paying people... nothing out of the ordinary. Dismiss getting 10 day bans while he's destroying Naia for 3-4 years now being an arrogant shitface doing nothing else than botting and RMT.
Illogical

Postby ZeroX » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:02 am

Yes hes "playing" a tank. Good thing is he cant even play an archer, BlackAngels made an archer 101 just for him in a couple days and the dude tried it and failed miserably and went back to tank/dagger, so In few cases only wallet talks, but reality is even pve clans have players with gear better than some top players coz of ingame "lottery". Yes 5k euro is no exageration, the funny thing is when you see people with stupid gear like lindviors and tauti rings/weapon and kelbim and SS brooch lvl 4 , but they dont even have a +6 set, nor enchanted skills.

I dont think anybody gets banned on Core for heavy RMT, it's mostly for botting.

Btw what you mean "caps on damages"? While the dmg numbers betwen NA and EU are diferent, pvp weapon on archer 101 skill still can 1shot equaly geared player.
ZeroX

Postby Illogical » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:26 am

The cap on damage came up when we were talking about raiding. When I said we basically been killing dragons with 4 Wynns only he laughed and said it was impossible on Core due to a cap on damage, that stacking certain things is impossible like on e.g. Naia.
Illogical

Next

Return to Core