Grand Crusade

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Grand Crusade" and "Introducing the Power" as well as the Brooch System

Re: Grand Crusade

Postby iHotline » Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 pm

We did it with like 3-4 parties after the first defense in Chronos and it was kinda rough, needs dps and people working on the ads, other than that, I didn't think it was THAT difficult.
iHotline

Postby Draecke » Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 pm

iHotline wrote:We did it with like 3-4 parties after the first defense in Chronos and it was kinda rough, needs dps and people working on the ads, other than that, I didn't think it was THAT difficult.

2nd time was even easier as yeah all it took was understanding how it works and having enough stacked DD's.. the outer instance is a bit more of a pain but that's due to the whole jump around and have to clear like 12 different areas which ain't hard just time consuming..
Draecke

Postby zlz » Wed May 10, 2017 4:31 pm

one more question. i'm confused with those kelbim/tauti fragments from tavern.. they drop same as mysterious crystal fragments (for 3rd sa) or they are rewards from quest after killing last boss. now we just kill bosses who drop something amd pr. skiping last one.. kelbim/freya took too much time.. almost twice or more :D
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm

You get the Tauti Fragment etc. with a certain probability as a reward for completing the daily quest in the Mystic Tavern/광폭한 타우티의 조각은 미스틱 선술집 일일 퀘스트 완료 시 일정 확률로 얻을 수 있다:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4#hd107389

So you must really do all the Bosses, including the last one.
Elmar

Postby zlz » Wed May 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Elmar wrote:You get the Tauti Fragment etc. with a certain probability as a reward for completing the daily quest in the Mystic Tavern/광폭한 타우티의 조각은 미스틱 선술집 일일 퀘스트 완료 시 일정 확률로 얻을 수 있다:

thx. now it will be some motivation to do those raids... 1st time tavern kelbim instance took ~1h to complete with 101 titan.. (dual just for drops from epics and everywhere where raids is ~99 lvl ) before it was max 20min..
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 am

zlz wrote:
Elmar wrote:You get the Tauti Fragment etc. with a certain probability as a reward for completing the daily quest in the Mystic Tavern/광폭한 타우티의 조각은 미스틱 선술집 일일 퀘스트 완료 시 일정 확률로 얻을 수 있다:

thx. now it will be some motivation to do those raids... 1st time tavern kelbim instance took ~1h to complete with 101 titan.. (dual just for drops from epics and everywhere where raids is ~99 lvl ) before it was max 20min..

Get more Attribute attack and it solves your issue. Having 300-400 is for lv90 gameplay.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Thu May 11, 2017 12:39 pm

true, I know of some ppl that traded their ruby 5 for stuff to get maxed out attribute attack as that added more dps in combo with a ruby 4 then with just the ruby 5..

most players don't even bother to check why things takes longer now and just qq and/or trudge on accepting the longer kill times as part of this update which in a way is true enough.. also not many item's around that can boost ele patt that aren't stupid expensive..

easiest & cheapest way is to ensure the DD's have a maxed ele patt AP set up
Draecke

Postby username12345 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Draecke wrote:true, I know of some ppl that traded their ruby 5 for stuff to get maxed out attribute attack as that added more dps in combo with a ruby 4 then with just the ruby 5..

most players don't even bother to check why things takes longer now and just qq and/or trudge on accepting the longer kill times as part of this update which in a way is true enough.. also not many item's around that can boost ele patt that aren't stupid expensive..

so what's the decent ele attack now? i got 530 now with buffs
username12345

Postby iHotline » Fri May 12, 2017 3:06 pm

username12345 wrote:
Draecke wrote:true, I know of some ppl that traded their ruby 5 for stuff to get maxed out attribute attack as that added more dps in combo with a ruby 4 then with just the ruby 5..

so what's the decent ele attack now? i got 530 now with buffs

680 is the cap if the mob you attack is weak to your element.
iHotline

Postby ilvs » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:46 pm

hi all, just some info needed. i was wondering to box iss which one is more useful nowadays? i was thinking of BD since it has dance of rhaphsody and br (do they stack?). and 2nd option would be hierophant for 101 lvl buff.
ilvs

PreviousNext

Return to Grand Crusade