Grand Crusade

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Grand Crusade" and "Introducing the Power" as well as the Brooch System

Re: Grand Crusade

Postby ilvs » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:59 pm

that was my mistake.

i thought its possible to change subclass,and keep lvl instead of reducing to 40. but appearantly its not possible anymore(?). you need this item
ilvs

Postby Draecke » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:52 pm

still got two of those in my wh.. it's old stuff and was even for a while in l2store but nowadays ppl can easily get subs up by using a bunch of fortune pockets or just do them quests.. not like it takes weeks anymore..
Draecke

Postby ilvs » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm

did i just made mistake by rerroling dual wynn to feoh? well summoner was pritty much OK but i feoh seems to have more love and dps.. and btw does archer getting some love.? it seems they are missing something..
ilvs

Postby Elmar » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 am

I have a Stormscreamer with a Spectral Master Dual Class, and both work fine. I also have a Ghost Sentinel Dual Class, and that also works fine. Feohs need Spiritshots while Archers work with Soulshots, which are cheaper. But since Feohs, if you operate in an appropriate hunting ground, nowadays don't need many nukes to kill something, the financial difference isn't really that big. Nukers, Archers, Summoners are all good classes, at least until lvl 99. Then Summoners drop off:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1999#p36175
Elmar

Postby ilvs » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:42 pm

yeah i saw that post about 100+ lvl summons being not on point. but still its fun to play. atm in ramona is kinda *must be* atleast one in party. and about shots , there are daily quest that gives u R event shots, so its now O.K.
ilvs

Postby Illogical » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 pm

ilvs wrote:yeah i saw that post about 100+ lvl summons being not on point. but still its fun to play. atm in ramona is kinda *must be* atleast one in party. and about shots , there are daily quest that gives u R event shots, so its now O.K.

Because Ramona is kind of a fresh server. Having a Wynn with 2 pets out covers the lack of equipment on players. I've seen Burgis' stream.
But it was like that on Naia, Chronos, Shilien aswell. Wynns were demanded in all parties, until the Tyrrs, Feohs, Archer got their gear up to such a high level that the bad scaling of end-game Wynn in a mixed party made a Wynn a useless party slot that could been filled with a second Iss, a second healer, a second tank or just another DD.

Wynns are great raid killers, if you bring Feline Queen buff, SoS, PoM, PoWind and got a steady supply of Zaken transforms.
Illogical

Postby ilvs » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

well, i skiped some updates. i made first wynn i think...pre-lindvior or after lindvior update cant remember, well 3years back i guess. where ppl used to party at stronghold and Kartia had full drops. i skiped god update when they had 4 summons.. but when i sued to play it had mark wich restores HP/MP now the mark has same description but it restores only when u use it. not periodically. i see they received some skills during those 3 years. but no big point, new pets is nice but..u could enchant old ones with better effect. and now i rerolled and i see feohs received more skills,updates..like you would say more love then wynns. and yeah this bugs me, wynn is good but it should receive more love then diversefication of tanks. keep tanks. but buff summons.
ilvs

Postby iHotline » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Illogical wrote:
ilvs wrote:yeah i saw that post about 100+ lvl summons being not on point. but still its fun to play. atm in ramona is kinda *must be* atleast one in party. and about shots , there are daily quest that gives u R event shots, so its now O.K.

Because Ramona is kind of a fresh server. Having a Wynn with 2 pets out covers the lack of equipment on players. I've seen Burgis' stream.
But it was like that on Naia, Chronos, Shilien aswell. Wynns were demanded in all parties, until the Tyrrs, Feohs, Archer got their gear up to such a high level that the bad scaling of end-game Wynn in a mixed party made a Wynn a useless party slot that could been filled with a second Iss, a second healer, a second tank or just another DD.

Wynns are great raid killers, if you bring Feline Queen buff, SoS, PoM, PoWind and got a steady supply of Zaken transforms.

Wait a second... PoWind good for summoners...?
iHotline

Postby zlz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:04 pm

pow (wind) is not good for wynn.. because it didn't give cc (counter crit trigger) wich means less dmg
t92 commander
zlz

Previous

Return to Grand Crusade