Re: Lineage 2 Classic

Postby Mercer » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:13 am

Countdown to release started: https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/
days:hours:min:sec

Btw u can preload the client now.
Mercer

Postby Kublai » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:02 am

As final day is coming closer, impatience is also rising. Also, they made "big" problem regarding servers - no1 truly knows which server will be the first one (the best one).
Kublai

Postby Laby » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:08 am

I also read this thread on Innova forum, and I don't know why people are making such a fuss. Server 1 will be the server with the first name in the list, and the lower digit ip-wise. Simple as that :D

I just choose my server here with its name, nothing else
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Kublai » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:12 am

Laby wrote:I also read this thread on Innova forum, and I don't know why people are making such a fuss. Server 1 will be the server with the first name in the list, and the lower digit ip-wise. Simple as that :D

I just choose my server here with its name, nothing else

Well Laby, I do agree with you, but we are now just a casual gamers. But, when you are leader of 200+ players clan or part of that clan , it is really stresfull to decide which server is best, meaning which one will have highest population, highest hype etc.
Kublai

Postby jolka » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:21 am

Top clans & players Gran Kain server
jolka

Postby Siriuz92 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:20 am

Kublai wrote:As final day is coming closer, impatience is also rising. Also, they made "big" problem regarding servers - no1 truly knows which server will be the first one (the best one).

TheRise, Allmighty and RoA are going Gran Kain.

Btw is anybody else having troubles launching the client ? Even after changing my location to Rusia I get the same error 'LCID: cannot run on this locale', LF help.
Siriuz92

Postby socketka » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 am

Siriuz92 wrote:
Kublai wrote:As final day is coming closer, impatience is also rising. Also, they made "big" problem regarding servers - no1 truly knows which server will be the first one (the best one).

Btw is anybody else having troubles launching the client ? Even after changing my location to Rusia I get the same error 'LCID: cannot run on this locale', LF help.

Switch your localisation to RU (in language bar)
socketka

Postby Siriuz92 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 am

Thanks guys, that error is gone. For people using W7 go to the Control Panel ---> Regional Configuration and Language --->Administration tab and change it there. However now when my client launches it automatically closes right before load is done without displaying any errors, any clue ?

Btw what server are you guys going, it would be cool if most of the English speaking community went for the same one.
Siriuz92

Postby Laby » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:35 am

Siriuz92 wrote:Thanks guys, that error is gone. For people using W7 go to the Control Panel ---> Regional Configuration and Language --->Administration tab and change it there. However now when my client launches it automatically closes right before load is done without displaying any errors, any clue ?

Innova client is made to work with a command line login from the web applet. Launching it without any parameters will make it close, simple as that
Siriuz92 wrote:Btw what server are you guys going, it would be cool if most of the English speaking community went for the same one.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1337 :)
Laby - Naia EU Server, Ptitlaby - Gran Kain RU Server, Laby - Skelth EU Classic Server
Pony Master \o/
Laby

Postby Mercer » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:55 pm

Good news for eu community - l2c servers will be geographically in Luxemburg. It means good ping!
Mercer

Next

Return to Classic