EU Classic is coming -- join a top CP / Clan.

This is the section dedicated to the Classic version of Lineage II

EU Classic is coming -- join a top CP / Clan.

Postby CellarL2 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm

We're a group of longtime players of Lineage 2 from Bartz and also currently play Classic on Gran Kain in top clans. I've lead parties in the past and I'm also leading a mage CP here on EU Classic. I've decided to open up our ranks for a clan here on EU Classic with goals of having top CPs. If you're an individual in need of a party or the leader of a CP, you're probably wondering who to link up with. Having been in several guilds on Gran Kain as well as old L2 clans in the past, I can tell you with confidence that's going to be us. We have the knowledge of classic and it's PvP and raid mechanics to lead you and your parties to top content. Most of our competitors know very little about Classic and they're going to be struggling while we're farming top exp.

Image Haste

RECRUITMENT
Full parties: Mage / Melee / Archer CPs
Individuals in need of Mage/Melee/Archer CPs.

REQUIREMENTS
Your online time should be 4 hours or more. In the start 4 is small, so ideally more.
Teamspeak 3 with a microphone.
Fill out the form here: http://hastel2.enjin.com/home.

GOALS / BENEFITS:
Strong & stable CPs with reasonable prime times.
Proper leadership from people who play and know L2 classic
Recommendations regarding which class to go, how to organize your CP and more.
6% bonus exp as soon as we acquire clan level 3.
Epics: Farming AQ / Core / Orfen
Teamspeak and other tools for organization
Transparent sharing of clan resources. Unlike past clans in L2, Castle Adena will NOT go to the RMT store but back to the parties who got the clan there. Raid drops will be mailed out to party leaders.
CellarL2

Re: EU Classic is coming -- join a top CP / Clan.

Postby Piotress » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Sounds cool unless you live in North or South America because if you do you won't be allowed to log onto Classic L2 EU due to IP restrictions. :P
Piotress

Postby fagercraft » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Piotress wrote:Sounds cool unless you live in North or South America because if you do you won't be allowed to log onto Classic L2 EU due to IP restrictions. :P

Isnt the biggest reason you cant enter Russian servers due to Russia having loads of blocks from EU/US making our creditcards locked to pay anything in rubel. I know i from sweden atleast could pay with my credit card for 3-4 months in the start of RU classic while most EU and US could not, then later i got blocked to but still..

EU server will probably be alot easier to get into then the russian one, and since its in english you dont need to translate every button etc either..

IP blocks/Windows LAnguage settings are easily workable for anyone who really wants to play classic.

Guess well see in the future but dont count out US just yet.
fagercraft

Postby Kublai » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 am

They won't ban VPN users (stated by administration) and thus making anyone using VPN for IP change invlunerable to ban.
Kublai

Postby KaEL » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 am

Indeed, just use WTFast or Battleping or any EU VPN and you'll be ok.
KaEL

Return to Classic