Question about Gran Kain Premium account

This is the section dedicated to the Classic version of Lineage II

Question about Gran Kain Premium account

Postby pdmdiego » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Hi forum,

Can u help me?. How can i do to activate premium account on gran kain RU?. Someone know? PA give us exp x2?

Im looking for clan. I don't speak russian, only spanish and english. Im orc shaman.

Ty!
pdmdiego

Re: Question about Gran Kain Premium account

Postby Aram » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi, after login and install you should follow to the link 'перейти на страницу запуска'/Go to the startup page

Then, you must enter Gift code, click on the top-right money balance (before you login/email)

Click to 'Подарочные коды'/Gift Codes

Then enter the code and press Activate ("Активировать") button

After that, you will see your money balance, perhaps 300 rub. (in my screenshot 469.35)
Next step, return to the startup page of L2 classic https://ru.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/
and buy Premium time 'Купить подписку'/Buy Subscription

After that 'Играть'/Play button must become to yellow color and just press it for startup client :)
Aram

Postby pdmdiego » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 pm

Ty aram, u are very kind!!

PA give me exp x2? u know?
pdmdiego

Postby Aram » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:39 am

As far as I know PA it's not x2 rates. Rus L2 classic have p2p system, without L2store and you should have PA only for enter the game.
Aram

Postby Elmar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:19 am

The problem here is that the Innova term "Premium Account" has different meanings depending on whether we talk about the regular version of Lineage 2 or Lineage 2 Classic.

- With Helios, the Premium Account has indeed a lot of bonuses like 2x exp, second character can be logged in for free etc.

- With Classic, the word "subscription" would be better. It's the same system that we had at NCWest until 2011, everybody paying the same 300 Ruble and playing under the same conditions as everybody else.
Elmar

Return to Classic