Agathion System

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Agathion System

Postby Illogical » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:28 am

Elmar wrote:And since we have Red Chests in our version of the Fishing System, all the developers would have to do is change the list of items you can get from them so that it contains Stardust and Zodiac Cube Fragments. That shouldn't be too difficult :)

Yes. But...
Isn't fishing limited to PC players/Premium Account users in all territories except NCWest?
Illogical

Postby Elmar » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am

In Korea there is a dual system. On the one hand, like in Japan and Taiwan, they have the normal baits that any 85+ account which has its subscription paid or time points on it can use, without the time points ticking down, since fishing happens in peace zones:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8%EB%81%BC

As Aram found out, those baits are still in-game in "Etina's End":

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2051&start=10#p36694

I think Aram is in Russia at the moment, i.e. not playing from a Korean internet café, so he must have used the normal baits (in his case the new lvl 102 baits) to catch the Red Boxes from which he got the Stardust:

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1833&start=30#p36773

Apart from that, there are also special baits for use in internet cafés:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/P ... C%9A%A9%29

With those you catch the Internet Café Boxes, from which you get (with a higher probability?) your Stardust in Korea:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/P ... 1%EC%9E%90
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%ED%8A%B8

I don't think that the developers will go to the trouble of developing a special paid version of internet café fishing for NCWest, even if it would just require to put the feathered baits into the L2Store. But adjusting the drop list from the Red Box should be within their - rather limited - possibilities.

I personally would prefer it if they kept the Agathion System just as it is now, without all those complicated Seed Bracelets and Agathion Charms. We will see :)
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 am

I doubt it. I never heard anyone confirming they got Agathion boxes from Red Chests. And after them doing a ninja patch on Fancy Rod pricing, everything is possible with the moneygrubbers
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Illogical wrote:I doubt it. I never heard anyone confirming they got Agathion boxes from Red Chests. And after them doing a ninja patch on Fancy Rod pricing, everything is possible with the moneygrubbers

that system was on purpose disabled on NCWest which is why I was surprised to see those stage 9 ones as options on the auctioneer npc but guess Neutron cares less about that then Juji did and chances are very high we will get the new system from Korea in next update but as said before that's pure assumptions as nobody knows yet what will be put in the final export version..

ppl should only buy/invest in a 4* or 5* Blessed Fish agathion if they have a practical use for it right now and not for the off beat chance they might become super valuable next update, those items add +30 elemental patt right now and for that fact alone there are ppl on Chronos spending ~100bil on getting a 5 star version so yeah..
Draecke

Postby Celty » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 am

Besides the permanent Zodiac Agathions, there wasn't any mention about the 15/30 - day Zodiac Agathions, will those be converted into the Seed Bracelets as well or we currently have no information on that, same for Freya/Anakim/Rudolph Agathions (if we even will get the new system on NA, that is)?
Celty

Postby Draecke » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 am

Celty wrote:Besides the permanent Zodiac Agathions, there wasn't any mention about the 15/30 - day Zodiac Agathions, will those be converted into the Seed Bracelets as well or we currently have no information on that, same for Freya/Anakim/Rudolph Agathions (if we even will get the new system on NA, that is)?

the 15/30 day zodiacs will be converted same way as the perma versions, for the other agathions I've got no idea - quite possible they will be turned into a socket stone for the zodiacs but really no idea if that's true
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Usually a new update is sent out to the overseas territories for internal testing 2 months before the launch. If we assume that "fall" stands for Halloween/end of October, then Neutron should get the first files some time these days.

The problem with the Agathions is that this is not a question of an item that could be viewed in Developer Mode, but a process that happens only once, on update day. Short of running a trial updating not even Neutron could tell you reliably what will happen to the old Rudolphs etc., and I have no information from Korea. The only thing I can recommend everybody is not to spend any money on Agathions until after the update.
Elmar

Postby Celty » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Draecke wrote:the 15/30 day zodiacs will be converted same way as the perma versions, for the other agathions I've got no idea - quite possible they will be turned into a socket stone for the zodiacs but really no idea if that's true

Elmar wrote:Usually a new update is sent out to the overseas territories for internal testing 2 months before the launch. If we assume that "fall" stands for Halloween/end of October, then Neutron should get the first files some time these days.

The problem with the Agathions is that this is not a question of an item that could be viewed in Developer Mode, but a process that happens only once, on update day. Short of running a trial updating not even Neutron could tell you reliably what will happen to the old Rudolphs etc., and I have no information from Korea. The only thing I can recommend everybody is not to spend any money on Agathions until after the update.

Thanks for the answers! :)
Celty

Postby MYSTERYouse » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:41 am

Aram wrote:I was fishing a little and get 5 Red Boxes

Aram thank you for clarifying the details about the fishing. I see that there are new baits available for sale - I remember from one of your videos that you show also the prices of the baits. Any chance you could run a test for us that would cover the EXP you get from the fishing? Normal fishes/Powerful fishes/Red boxes have different EXP values, it would be enough to get at least sample data for the 99/102 baits.
MYSTERica - Yul Trickster 103 / (100 Wynn Summoner) - (Doombringer 80) - (Soulhound 80) ... but dwarf in a nature
MYSTERYouse

Postby Aram » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:43 pm

Sorry MYSTERYouse, but I can't understand what you mean, when you say
Normal fishes/Powerful fishes/Red boxes have different EXP values

That fishes and boxes didn't have any exp when you open it.

Here prices of baits
99 lvl - 30k
102 lvl - 37,5k
105 lvl - 45k

Exp from 102 baits
Exp from 105 baits
Aram

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation