Salvation

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Salvation

Postby socketka » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:24 pm

l2jp - rune castle siege aka two incomplete parties fighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH17zk46Vw8
most interresting - how to get 140k+ hit into hero UD - 20:53 :roll:
edit: and aden - if ncwest will still exist in 1 year this is how it will look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QszKzvtZoYQ :D
socketka

Postby zlz » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:04 pm

what is minimum members in clan to start clan war on clan? same as before 15+ or now number is increased?
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:24 pm

It's still 15. There were no changes to the Clan War System.
Elmar

Postby Aram » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:20 pm

japanese patch has been released today in innova RU with upgrade PvE and PvP sets https://l2central.info/wiki/PvP_%D0%B8_ ... 1%82%D1%8B
Everithing the same as in Japan.
Aram

Postby Draecke » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:19 pm

about time.. it's totally not game breaking or the like and the insane cost to make it max lvl for the minimal bonus is just way to high for anyone to even consider so all it will be used for is to make R99 armor sets both pvp & pve

let's see if this will make it to NCWest
Draecke

Postby Viridity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:34 pm

I don't think there is a logical reason not to implement it ... I mean, it's not ground-breakingly OP as you said Draecke, and it will actually help new members cause the price of the normal ones(I mean pve or pvp) will go down ...
Viridity

Postby zlz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:52 pm

gl to gather that ammount of stones for lv6 armor set :D
https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets

so i guess even dim sieges will be locked for weaker pve/p clans (in EU servers). since big clans got enough pvp weapon stones (few days ago top clan leader linked like 25 or so pvp weap stones) so they can focus on lower castles there and get like 40+ stones every month from there. ofc this requires to weaken forces somewhere else. but from, what i saw even 1 decent geared party can handle with like 50-60 peoples from "mid tier" clans.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby zlz » Sat May 12, 2018 11:13 am

how situation with dragons respawn in other servers? i mean in ncwest. in .eu we got "fix" that dragons now spawns randomly (probably 11days + idk how many hours) so as i see now since 1AM EEST peoples still waiting for respawn :) i saw something in ncwest forums about this they fixed and later unfixed this.. so i'm interested how it should be.. exacly 264hours resp (11 days) or 264h + unknown ammount of hours.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Draecke » Sat May 12, 2018 1:49 pm

zlz wrote:how situation with dragons respawn in other servers? i mean in ncwest. in .eu we got "fix" that dragons now spawns randomly (probably 11days + idk how many hours) so as i see now since 1AM EEST peoples still waiting for respawn :) i saw something in ncwest forums about this they fixed and later unfixed this.. so i'm interested how it should be.. exacly 264hours resp (11 days) or 264h + unknown ammount of hours.

Still fixed time and still ppl on scripts porting in first so NCWest is still trash servers for being highly incompetent on purpose as I know for a fact they know about it and don't do anything to fix or punish the abusers...
Draecke

Postby zlz » Sat May 12, 2018 5:57 pm

same problem with clickers on core. sad part admins don't care about those clickers at all. i really doubt that it's hard to check channel leader logs how often he clicked enter to dragon. for human it's like ~1-2 sec delay between clicks. with those clickers it's idk.. 1-2 ms? but what they do? literally nothing. same as with bots who spent high amount $$ on l2store. and when you post video about them. or put plain facts they simply justy ban you. because hey, core is bots free and you spread false info.

anw. now biggest question what time frame for that window.. like long time ago baium was 5 days 1-8 hours. so what about dragons... 11 days -1-2 days? :D
t92 commander
zlz

Previous

Return to Salvation