Brooch System

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Brooch System

Postby Elmar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks a lot, Aram!

I suspected this when Neutron mentioned the Jewel Powder/宝石の粉 for repackaging Lv. 3 and Lv. 4 Jewels:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.p ... ost3547805

In Japan this Powder came from the Jewel Grinder/ジュエルグラインダー that could be found in an Ultimate Jewelry Box, while in Korea Elcyum Crystals were used, that you could get by in-game means:
http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/lineage2/1606ultimate/
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 8#hd106492

I am greatly looking forward to the outcry on the official forum :D
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:36 pm

that will be depending on the prices but ya in general Japan events tend to be more costly $$$ wise

there's only 1 real problem I foresee with this but Japan will run into that before us so I'm sure they'll come up with a creative solution and that is that in the latest Korean Brooch event they added a different type of 6 slot brooch which could be augmented etc. and this Japan version may not be able to do so..

I accidentally may be partially the cause of us getting the Japan version as I made Juji aware it existed and he was like hmm not bad lol but that was Months before the latest Korean version so oopsie!! ^^"
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:51 pm

I think we can take it for granted that our 6 slot Brooch can not be augmented. In Korea the regular Sparkling Brooch could not be augmented either, only the Strengthened and Masterwork varietes, and there "Augmentation possible"/제련 가능 was specifically noted in the item description, something which is lacking in the Japanese variety:
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1132&start=140#p34444

This is what we will get:

着用時、宝石のスロットが6つ活性化します。
インベントリ スロットが12増加します。

착용 시 보석 슬롯 여섯 개를 활성화 시킨다.
인벤토리 슬롯 +12 증가.

When equipped, 6 Jewel slots are activated.
The number of Inventory slots is increased by 12.

No Augmentation mentioned.

Knowing NCWest, they will see the existence of two varieties of a 6 slot Brooch as a business opportunity and sell the augmentable version a few months into the Forcebringer update, which is when this event was run in Korea :D
Elmar

Postby iHotline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:07 pm

I was watching yule and saw a weird Brooch, anyone has any idea what it is?

iHotline

Postby Elmar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:16 pm

It's the Strengthened variety of the Sparkling Brooch, the one you can Augment:

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... D%98%95%29
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1132&start=140#p34444

This means Japan has solved the problem and is already selling the Ultimate Power Super Brooch, right now in Helios :D
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:32 pm

here's the japan details: http://www.ncsoft.jp/lineage2/news/noti ... cleNo=4645

but wtf really Japan is ramming that many p2w stuff through this fast all in 1 Month really ?
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:47 am

After the failure of the new games there is an overwhelming need for money:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407&start=1890#p35121

The average income in Japan is, if we leave aside the cost of living and just look at the absolut numbers, much higher than in the NCWest countries (about twice as high as for example in Germany or the Netherlands). Therefore Japanese players are being milked first. But it's just a matter of time until the augmentable 6 slot Brooch and the Jewelry of the Gods also make their way onto our servers :D
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Elmar wrote:After the failure of the new games there is an overwhelming need for money:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=407&start=1890#p35121

The average income in Japan is, if we leave aside the cost of living and just look at the absolut numbers, much higher than in the NCWest countries (about twice as high as for example in Germany or the Netherlands). Therefore Japanese players are being milked first. But it's just a matter of time until the augmentable 6 slot Brooch and the Jewelry of the Gods also make their way onto our servers :D

Japanese people got such a quantity of disposable income due to higher wages and insane low taxes/VAT (I think it finally became 5% a few years back) that it's easy for them to drop this kind of money on virtual items.
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 am

bumping this topic cause of the current NCWest brooch event to make ppl aware that the next upcoming brooch event from Korea basically forces you to get multiple 6 slot brooches pending on the types of augments you want aka Oly / PVP / PVE lolz..

NC knows how to keep milking that cow ;)
Draecke

Postby Aram » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:58 am

I'm read that topic at NCwest, and when new brooch system was coming to Innova (nov. 2016), there was the same posts of 169 pages. After that I'm quit with hardcore PvP content and going to light PvE :D

And If we try to ignore p2w moment, I can say most important thing its OP skill in 6-Slot Brooch. If you or your party don't have any 6-Slot + gewels set, PvP may become to the end very quickly.
Also I can confirm imba Dragon's weapon power, just look of that numerals in this video most enemys have +10 PvP sets
https://youtu.be/lBlo_H_ESKI
(PoV from archer with Lindvior Thrower)
Last edited by Aram on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aram

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation