Diversification of Iss Enchanter

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Diversification of Iss Enchanter

Postby Draecke » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:30 pm

what illogical meant to say is that apparently nobody plays summoner that way in Korea where they base any changes upon.
Draecke

Postby Illogical » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:25 pm

zlz wrote:
Illogical wrote:Maybe, in 2 years. Because fukc Wynns! Nobody uses them for PvE except NA players.

in EU i have wynn in cp.. and he hit like a tractor with proper buffs..

Draecke wrote:what illogical meant to say is that apparently nobody plays summoner that way in Korea where they base any changes upon.

Exactly. I spoke with some JP players and they confirm only lowbie exp/powerleveling is done with Wynns. Anything after 95 PvE dps comes from Tyrrs, Evisc and Feoh AoE. And since all NC does is base changes on Korea I highly doubt there will ever be a Wynn change.
Illogical

Postby iHotline » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 am

I pretty much use a Wynn from 85-95 to do pwlvl in Kartia or outside then just a Tyrr 95++
iHotline

Postby ViaAgnis » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Saw your latest videos 4r4m, could you elaborate what does the iss prp self buff do exactly? I am not as proficient in russian as I would like to be and all I saw is that it increased your p atk and m atk.

Anyway considering the changes to iss I guess I will start looking into rerolling in to something else, I guess the class is mostly a box class for koreans, and has too little popularity seing as they are nerfing it to the ground in survivability and stand alone worth in oly/coc, not to sound like I am crying about it or anything, but they are removing too much and adding too little.
ViaAgnis

Postby zlz » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 pm

ViaAgnis wrote:Saw your latest videos 4r4m, could you elaborate what does the iss prp self buff do exactly? I am not as proficient in russian as I would like to be and all I saw is that it increased your p atk and m atk.

Anyway considering the changes to iss I guess I will start looking into rerolling in to something else, I guess the class is mostly a box class for koreans, and has too little popularity seing as they are nerfing it to the ground in survivability and stand alone worth in oly/coc, not to sound like I am crying about it or anything, but they are removing too much and adding too little.

i don't want start flame war but iss enchantwers got huge boost with that barrier passive skill.. for low dps class it's like a nightmare... especially in oly.. iss vs iss now is almost same as spoilers cb in c4 (if someone knows what i mean :mrgreen: )
t92 commander
zlz

Postby ViaAgnis » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 am

zlz wrote:
ViaAgnis wrote:Saw your latest videos 4r4m, could you elaborate what does the iss prp self buff do exactly? I am not as proficient in russian as I would like to be and all I saw is that it increased your p atk and m atk.

i don't want start flame war but iss enchantwers got huge boost with that barrier passive skill.. for low dps class it's like a nightmare... especially in oly.. iss vs iss now is almost same as spoilers cb in c4 (if someone knows what i mean :mrgreen: )

To be fair I am not asking for another barier or anything crazy, but removing suspension, chaos symphony, mist armor, the changes to AP tree in hp, and there are a lot that I am forgeting at the momment, cuz its night :D

Yes iss vs iss is a shitshow in oly but against a top geared othell or any other dd that barier is going to break after a good stab
ViaAgnis

Postby username12345 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:26 pm

zlz wrote:

perfect solution: make the barrier proc only on PVE dmg and everybody will be happy :D
username12345

Postby Elmar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Image 핸즈 오브 아인하사드
5분 동안 자신의 공격력/마법력이 5%, 기본 공격 거리가 150 증가한다. 또한 기본 공격 시 마법력에 추가된 50 위력으로 신성 마법 대미지를 가한다.

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... C%EB%93%9C

Hands of Einhasad
For 5 minuntes, increases P.Atk and M.Atk by 5% and the range of auto-attacks by 150 points. Apart from that, Holy magical damage is inflicted on the target with 50 power added to M.Atk. when auto-attacks are used.

Aram and I are still discussing this, but it looks like the skill is turning a Hierophant's auto-attacks, i.e. just hitting without skills, into a 150 range "machine gun" nuke, similar to the reworked Elemental Spike auto-attacks of Nukers.

Update:
Aram just tested it. After buffing Hands of Einhasad, auto-attacks add a magic auto-attack effect; the number of Spiritshots in the inventory is reduced with each stroke.
Elmar

Postby ViaAgnis » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:56 pm

Then I would like to ask 4r4m if he could test the damage of auto attacks when this skill is up with differant weapons, mainly mage retributer vs dualswords.
ViaAgnis

Postby ImBored » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 am

ViaAgnis wrote:Then I would like to ask 4r4m if he could test the damage of auto attacks when this skill is up with different weapons, mainly mage retributer vs dualswords.

If you have max attack speed probably dual swords since you swing twice and the weapons only have like 100 matk difference.
ImBored

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation