Diversification of Iss Enchanter

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Diversification of Iss Enchanter

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:21 am

Today there was indeed the Iss update in Korea, with buffs level 5 to be learned at character lvl 105:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=625223

The Russian community was right :)
Elmar

Re: Forcebringer

Postby zlz » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:34 am

nice update.. and friends asking me why i'm exping box iss ))
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:15 am

Does the new Domi skill means they get normal party buffs again?
Illogical

Postby Draecke » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:29 am

just finished reading this thru google and sure for box alt it's nice but I haven't seen any compelling reasons for actual real ISS players to stay play ISS ?

looking for a better translation then google as maybe I see it wrong but so far as it looks like now I will end my ISS dual class on the next Red Libra event to something more fun to play then being a buff box :(
Draecke

Postby ViaAgnis » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:32 am

It's hard to understand any of it, so I will just have to wait for Elmar or 4r4m to shed some light on things :D
ViaAgnis

Postby Illogical » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:22 pm

Some things are nice, like tieing in some play styles with the class. But Iss PP with double PoM... Meta archer party become invincible. The Dominator and Doomcryers get the short-end of the stick with having to re-Sonata every 2,5 minutes instead of every 10-15 minutes, although those buffs are all nice upgrades of existing. Nothing is worse for live Iss than buffing every 2,5 minutes.
Illogical

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:08 pm

The 2.5 minute Drumbeats that replace Sonatas for Dominators and Doomcryers could be compared to the old 2 minute Songs and Dances - they are shorter, but more powerful. Like for example the Combat Sonata of non-Orcs increases P.Atk. by 25%, the new Drumbeat of Combat by 30%, M.Atk. by 33% instead of 30%. The old Moving Sonata increases Atk.Speed by 25%, the Drumbeat of Moving by 40%, with Casting Speed it's 25% vs. 30%. The old Relax Sonata increases MP Recovery by 50%, the new Drumbeat of Relax by 100% and skill MP consumption by 22% instead of 20%.

Insofar Draecke is right, for a boxed Buffer on a looped macro who automatically rebuffs every 2 minutes this is good, for a live buffer it is distracting him from his debuffing tasks.

And to answer your previous question, as of this update the Poems, Drumbeats, Melodies and Rhapsodies of Dominators are regularly party buffs. At lvl 99 they get the Vanguard of Valor skill which allows them to summon a Dominant Flag, and any clan members who are near that Flag will then get the effect of those buffs too, even if they are not in party with the Dominator.
The new buff set skills at lvl 99 (Resists)/101 (Drumbeats)/103 (Poems) are, as far as Dominators are concerned, only for clan members, however. Apparently in the case of the buff sets no Flag needs to be planted.
Elmar

Postby Suzzy » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:23 pm

hello
new app in dev mode xD
Suzzy

Postby SirBash » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:10 pm

The level 1 harmonies are changed? 35% to 70% critical damage? is that correct? also the level 2 harmony appears to be the same as level 1.
SirBash

Postby Elmar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:37 pm

SirBash wrote:The level 1 harmonies are changed? 35% to 70% critical damage? is that correct? also the level 2 harmony appears to be the same as level 1.

Yes, in-game at NCWest I have right now Physical Critical Damage +35% for the Warrior's Harmony, and in Korea it's as of today +70% (물리 크리티컬 위력 +70%). This is assuming that Critical Power/크리티컬 위력 (today's wording) means the same as Critical Damage.

The level 2 Harmonies are not exactly the same. Like for example the Hierophant's Knight's Harmony lvl 2 has + 35% M.Def. instead of the +15% at lvl 1, Shield Defense Rate is +50% instead of +30% and it has in addition a reduction of 25% in the probability to receive a physical or magical Critical Hit.

The Sword Muse's Wizard's Harmony lvl 2 has the additional effects of increasing your attack Attribute by 100 points and the Magical Critical Damage by 10%.

The Spectral Dancer's Warrior's Harmony lvl 2 has the additional effect that with basic attacks (기본 공격 meaning probably plain swings and the newly automated Elemental Spike) you get with a certain probability additional damage.

Not bad, but it means that for my Storm Screamer I will now have to level up a Mystic Muse.
Elmar

Next

Return to Salvation