Salvation

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Salvation

Postby Elmar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:38 am

Illogical wrote:I am crunching my brain over this; Did they change the spawn of Beleth / Wormhole?
It used to be 7 days to the second after last kill like Trasken and the dragons.

There is absolutely nothing in any versions of the NCWest patchnotes

There is also nothing in the Korean patch notes about a changed spawn time for Beleth:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... 8%EC%8A%A4
Elmar

Postby zlz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Illogical wrote:I am crunching my brain over this; Did they change the spawn of Beleth / Wormhole?
It used to be 7 days to the second after last kill like Trasken and the dragons.

if im noit wrong beleth/trasken spawns was every 2 weeks. and dragons is still exactly 11 days ( or 264 hours) after dragon death.. for example if dragon dead dec 31 21.00 then next spawn will be jan 11 21.00 so add ~15min for spawn after port inside (valakas/antharas) and ~1-2 min to kill.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 pm

zlz wrote:

if im noit wrong beleth/trasken spawns was every 2 weeks. and dragons is still exactly 11 days ( or 264 hours) after dragon death.. for example if dragon dead dec 31 21.00 then next spawn will be jan 11 21.00 so add ~15min for spawn after port inside (valakas/antharas) and ~1-2 min to kill.

I know how Beleth works man. My clan been killing Beleth for 14 months straight now. Beleth spawns exactly 7 days after it's kill, Trasken spawns every 14 days after it's kill.

Now all off a sudden the spawn (Beleths) isn't any thing close to the kill time and it became a pure gamble to see when it opens up, while every fucking RMT farmer can stand on e.g. Isle of Prayer and see the bosses spawn in front of them on the moment they knew they would because the new 'random spawn' is a total bull shit thing.
Illogical

Postby Elmar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:58 pm

Since in the Korean patch notes no change to Beleth's spawn time is mentioned, the only thing I could think of is that from the developers' point of view he falls under the category "Field Raid" and got his randomized spawn time in this way, while the Bosses on the Isle of Prayer were simply overlooked.

This Wednesday we should have a maintenace again. Try to log in when the servers are down. The intro video will stop before the EULA and the old buttons in the lower right corner of the screen become available again. When you click on "Credits" you can see that while Nam Taek-rim has on the one hand been promoted to Production Director for the whole of Lineage 2, Classic and regular, Korean and overseas, he is stil listed as Global Development [aka localization] Lead Manager. One man having to do two jobs - chaos is preprogrammed :lol:
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm

First reply back from support was that Beleth is still world boss and has the fixed respawn. They even linked me the patch info from Valiance patch x)
Now my ticket is being handled by 3 different CM's all saying something else, so super messy...

Fun thing is; Trasken seems not to be affected.

And if Beleth is now considered a Field Boss, it on the second accurate spawn first time after patch and the spawn after that being 36hrs early doesn't go in line with the field raids which seem to have just a 1hr randomization to them.
Illogical

Postby zlz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:28 pm

im interested or is it worth to go to beleth? last few times when i was there rewards was like r gems or smth.. same as anthy.. r gem + atr cry.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Illogical » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:24 am

zlz wrote:im interested or is it worth to go to beleth? last few times when i was there rewards was like r gems or smth.. same as anthy.. r gem + atr cry.

It's L2. Doing stuff is never worth it, unless you some RMT farmer on 200% Runes.
But as long as my members and friendly clans willing to go Beleth every week and spend 10-15min in there for anything from Gem-R to R95/R99 armor part I'll keep doing it.
Illogical

Postby iVSOP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:52 am

Lineage wrote:Elmar is correct. I noticed the same thing with the second video.

In the original video, which is now removed from Youtube, if i recall correctly, the received damage wasn't activated (red numbers) and totally missed the reflect effect from items or buffs. So in my mind i made the connection with the Sigel's Aura skills, and went further down in the skill description and translation.

So indeed, the skill is working as intended.

It would be nice though, to see the skill's effect in a video without reflect damage (against a mob) and ranged attacks from Feoh/Yul.

I did test with yul have top gears in range and out range of shield wave and the reflect seem useless ( just small amount damage), and with mobs completely none reflect.
iVSOP

Postby Elmar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 pm

zlz wrote:

I just saw this on the official forum:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/374-d ... m-respawn/

Apparently at NCWest, at least on the Chronos server, the Epic Dragons are now also spawning randomly.
Elmar

Postby Illogical » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Elmar wrote:
zlz wrote:

I just saw this on the official forum:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/374-d ... m-respawn/

Apparently at NCWest, at least on the Chronos server, the Epic Dragons are now also spawning randomly.

Dragons are not affected on Naia.
Illogical

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation