Salvation

Here you will find information about the updates known in Korea as "Salvation" and "The Gathering" as well as the Iss Diversification and the post-Forecebringer Agathion and Brooch Systems

Re: Salvation

Postby Elmar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:45 pm

There seems to be some serious confusion. On April 12, 2017, together with the Tank update, the shortcut jumps via Einster were introduced:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=628842
(about 1/3 down the page, under [사냥터]/[Hunting Grounds])

In the following days a problem was discovered with the movement between the floors/디멘션 배리어 층간 이동 기능에 발생한 문제, but that problem was fixed/수정하였습니다 on April 26, i.e. more than one month before our cut-off point (May 31):
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=629408
(about halfway down the page, under [디멘션 배리어]/[Dimension Barrier resp. Dimensional Warp])

There is no later adjustment/fix/nerf to the Dimensional Warp:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... C%EC%96%B4

So the only explanation is that we got the bugged version (문제 resp. 問題 stands for "officially recognized bug") and the April 26 fix did not make it into our version.

DIL already has an account here at Rochand. Maybe you can recommend Fragola to come over here too so that we can discuss this :)
Elmar

Postby DIL » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:21 am

Hi all!
In Korea the possibility to jump to 26+ floors has been disabled in the 2017/04/26 patch. Although the patch note doesn't say it clearly. However, NCJ and NCW reported this issue in dev tracker. Devs answered that in Korea players repeatedly abused jumping to 45th floor and fast killing the 45F boss (without progressing the lower floors). That's why they decided to limit this feature by only 26F. So overseas versions got already fixed Dimensional Warp.
DIL

Postby Elmar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:12 am

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, DIL!

So "fixed" in the April 26 patch means in this case "disabled" :lol:
Elmar

Postby zlz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:19 am

i'm interesting how cancel from iss working in korean and ncwest, and maybe ru servers..
in .EU it just cancels sonatas (actually it's mass cancel now), only sonatas. i did small test and after 20+ cancels only sonatas was removed, and everything else was not touched.
skill description says: A chance to remove up to 2 buffs from the target and nearby enemies. In PvP, removes Combat/Marching/Refreshing buffs (aka sonatas).
also did kartia 7 or 8 times, and kalios rage wasn't canceled (before cancel landed 7 of 10 times).

p.s. my iss 103 lvl. if weapon affects that, it is +8 bless r95 duals.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Draecke » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:30 am

zlz wrote:i'm interesting how cancel from iss working in korean and ncwest, and maybe ru servers..
in .EU it just cancels sonatas (actually it's mass cancel now), only sonatas. i did small test and after 20+ cancels only sonatas was removed, and everything else was not touched.
skill description says: A chance to remove up to 2 buffs from the target and nearby enemies. In PvP, removes Combat/Marching/Refreshing buffs (aka sonatas).
also did kartia 7 or 8 times, and kalios rage wasn't canceled (before cancel landed 7 of 10 times).

did u try it on a char without sonatas ? just to see if then it does remove other buffs ?
Draecke

Postby Elmar » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am

zlz wrote:i'm interesting how cancel from iss working in korean and ncwest, and maybe ru servers..

Here is the skill description of Dissonance Wave:

대상과 주변 적들이 받고 있는 버프 효과를 일정 확률로 최대 2개까지 해제시킨다. PVP시 컴뱃/무빙/릴랙스 버프를 해제 시킨다.

http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%B8%8C

Removes with a certain probability up to 2 buffs from the target and nearby enemies. In PvP, it removes Prevailing/Daring/Refreshing Sonatas.

So when for example a Raid Boss Minion is buffing his boss with some exotic buff, Dissonance Wace should, with a certain probability, remove that. The skill not removing Kalios' Rage is rather unexpected.
But if you are in a conflict with another player aka engaged in PvP, removing only Sonatas is precisely how the skill is supposed to work.
Elmar

Postby zlz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:39 pm

yes. i get it. so basically means cancel = remove sonata and that's it. or maybe i was unlucky with that. will test it more.
anw another interesting part for me was about chance. in ncwest patch notes it says with chance remvoes sonatas.
Dissonance Wave Increased effects range to nearby target.
Remove Prevailing/Daring/Refreshing with a low
chance when doing PVP

atm it's 100% cancel sonata even from 85lvl iss to 105lvl PC targets.
t92 commander
zlz

Postby Elmar » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm

The problem is, I can onyl tell you what it says, but not what it does. According to the skill description, Dissonance Wave should only remove Sonatas from Player Characters, no other buffs. What Draecke suggested would be a good method of testing: tell your target to remove the Sonatas by ALT + click, then try to cast Dissonance Wave on him. Maybe the removal simply works from right to left on the buff bar, and since Sonatas are usually cast last, i.e. all the way to the right, they are removed first.

As far as the chance is concerned, that seems to have changed over time. When Cancel was changed to Dissonance Wave with an AoE effect on November 16, 2016, the Korean patch notes also mentioned a "low chance"/낮은 확률:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=625223
(about 2/3 down the page)

Then a bug was detected where under certain circumstances Dissonance Wave removed buffs from party members of the casting Iss, which was fixed on November 23:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update ... eId=625564

And now, in the current skill description, the "low chance" doesn't appear any more:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/% ... 4%EB%B8%8C
Actually no chance at all is mentioned, so your observation with the 100% land rate should be correct. According to the wording in the current description, the skill now always removes Sonatas.
Elmar

Postby Draecke » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 pm

this effect used to be the old Swm/SD 80 bubble skill which would remove songs & dances back in the days way before GoD
Draecke

Postby zlz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:01 pm

yep.. so no more 7 iss in party and cancel festival in parna/blackbird :(
t92 commander
zlz

PreviousNext

Return to Salvation